Excuse thread for losers...

Old Hippie

O.K. If you lost in the photo contest, post the reason here...please limit you reasons for being a loser to the contests only...not for being a loser in life, love etc...

For me, I entered my lower grade material, so as to keep it fair, and the positioning of my photos was off a bit, out of sequence etc...hence, it was messed up etc...oh, and I let Stickman win...ok, see how it works? enjoy!

Well, I submitted two, the best one was rejected because KS said, first time entrants cannot submit anything of too high a quality because the oldtime submissioners get snooty. I therefore am limited to submitting only my mediocre work until accepted as a long time submitter, and learn the secret handshake. (believe it or not I am sober)

As I stated earlier I did post the best photos just still scratching my head why they didn't win. I think I got a bum steer of OH he told me 1 bottle to KS and ND but I here Stick gave them several. Will be sending several crates of fine South Aus wine next time.

I did send in two fine pictures few minutes before deadline but KS refused to allow mine to participate in the comp.

He wrote me the following PM:

Hi Zaad,

Yet again you managed to send in the finest of all pics. No doubt that these will likely take in spot one and two. However, since sanuk and excitement are the key ingredients of this contest I ask you not to take pics of such tremendous high quality in the future.

That in the name of this contest and board. Thank you.

P.S. if you mention this to anybody.. you're banned!

Thanks for your understanding.

KS

Well to say I was dissapointed with 8th is an understatement (how did you go OH). There's plenty of room for improvement (how about you Mick). Still smell a rat but hey it's all good fun (happy with your result Limbo).

Archived