Stickman's column.better quality girls in Phuket?

eee

I get the impression that there are a number of girls who will go down there for short periods to work during the high season.

What you might call a working holiday.

I also noticed that a lot of the girls in the Patong beer bars seem to be semi-freelancers, in that they are free to come and go as they please.

Last year a girl at a Soi Tiger beer bar told me that she had seen me on Walking Street the previous week.

As a result the place can be very hit and miss.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

how in the earth do you measure the "quality" of girls?

Stickman and his mates have a very stringent concept of quality which might or might not conform to other people's concept. The basic idea is that quality can only be had by those who live there and never by visitors/tourists.

regards

ALHOLK

'To qualify my answer: with "never met"

i never meant to have a go at you about this point.

i'm very surprised that you (after many Years on Patong) have not met them in Bars.

i have met many in my short visits,maybe they think that a Man only likes a Thai so just says that they are Thai?.

and i'm sure that if many are living in the area that a few of them are looking for a bit of extra Money at certain times.

i don't know what your comment about skin colour means........ :dunno:

people say that the further North the people come from then the darker they are,but i don't always find this.

Burma is further North than Phuket but i have met Girls from Burma who are might lighter skinned then the Phuket Girls (and i'm talking about Girls born and raised on Phuket).

but Genetics can sometimes make things different somehow......... :dunno:

Archived