Stickman's column.better quality girls in Phuket?

eee

I would say that comparing Beer Bar girls only, maybe Phuket has more top lookers (maybe). Go-Go bars, it's not even close, Pattaya wins hands down. SuperBaby alone has more stunners than every go-go bar in Phuket combined. Of course, most of the top lookers in Pattaya are smart enough to work in the Go-Gos as that's where the $$$ is (some exceptions, of course).

Ranger

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to agree with Ranger. A lot has to do with the numbers...There are less than a handful of go-go's in Phuket while there are upwards of 50 in PTY.

Based on what I saw during my visit in January, I'd have to say that overall PTY had better looking girls than BKK. This is based soley on the girls I saw in Cowboy and Nana. Didnt make it to any other areas during my visit.

Never been to Phuket, but with regards to PTTY and BKK, there's not a lot of difference in prettiness. The only difference is that I find the girls in PTTY much less mercenary than in BKK. Its almost like a production line....bag the guy, shag him short time for extorniate amounts of cash then get back to the bar as quickly as possible.

PTTY is much more relaxed, cheaper and it has the added benefit of having the beach.

well i spend most of my time in phuket when i here but love to go to bkk for a few days for a change depending on what you looking for either bkk or phuket can be top spot as for the best looking girls in thailand i usualy seems to find them in the bts skytrain a go-go you know the moving a go-go along sukhumvit nice poles,they don t dance mutch (like most go-go's anyway) but a shame that they are all fully clothe though...lol

Remember also there's a question of skin colour

in Phuket many girls are burmese (or from burmese families living in Thailand) with white skin

in Bangkok many girls are from up north (Chiang Mai and Chiang Rau), even if many also are from the Bangkok area, with rather white skin but darker than burmese girls in general

in Pattaya many girls are from Isaan with darker skin

Have to strongly disagree with Stick here.

Have been to Phuket many times but Pattaya wins hands down for the sheer number of girls and of course that means that there are more lookers in Pattaya than in Phuket. Phuket is a very small scene and yes there are some lookers but not that many and it is more expensive than Pattaya and there are plenty of Euro tourists willing to splash their dough about so competition is stiff ffor the good uns.

If you are coming to Thailand for sanuk Pattaya is the only place to stop and everything is there and available at all times of the day and night and enough quality to keep any man happy.

Phuket good for a change but not in the same league as Pattaya.

Archived