Stickman's column.better quality girls in Phuket?

eee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
elef said:

in Phuket many girls are burmese (or from burmese families living in Thailand) with white skin

Very weird, I do not know where you got this one from; I am 8 years in Phuket and have NEVER met a Burmese girl; lots of girls from Isaan, with a surprising number of Khmer-talking girls from Buriram and Surin.

And this season, there were a lot of girls of a quality not seen here in Phuket in the last 2-3 years. Tsunami recovery of a special kind... ::

the Burmese Girls are out there on Phuket.

i lusted after one and it took 2 Years to finally get her to stay the Night.

may be a bit different as she was Burmese by birth but had moved to Chaing Rai aged 10.

and i have spoken to a frw other Burmese along with having fun with Girls from Laos,Vietnam,Malaysia and China......... :hubba:

To qualify my answer: with "never met" I ment in the bars; the hills behind Patong are actually containing whole little villages of Burmese who are working the plantations there, there are contruction camps full of Burmese workers and at the fishing harbour, there is a large Burmese village.

So it will not be impossible to meet them in Phuket.

That a large number of girls in the bars are from Burma and that you would recognize them because of their fair skin is simply not true.

Ive been to both, was in Phuket last September for a week. I prefer Pattaya. For go-gos there is only one good one in Phuket - Dragon, went to some other but quality of girls was shocking, locals we met confirmed Dragon is th only good Gogo. Only one main area in Phuket for girls - Bangla which while very big is still much less than all the places in Pattaya (soi 2, 6, 7, 8, Soi 13, Wlaking street, Pattaya just has a massive range. General quality was still not overly impressed by Phuket, maybe some nicer ones around but for me Pattaya is better. I will sample both again in next 2 weeks so will update if I have a change of opinion.

eee said:

This weeks sticks column suggests that the quality of girls in Phuket is much better than in Pattaya and some respect BKK. Is this true? I've never been to Phuket but maybe this story may sway me to go there this year. He was talking about Patong and soi erick area. I've been told that the pricing is a lil less than BKK but higher than Pattaya. Yes? What do you think? eee

Hey guys,

how in the earth do you measure the "quality" of girls? :dunno:

Is your "quality-measurement" the same as mine? ::

Do we have ISO-Norms on that? :dunno:

This is the biggest BS I have read in a long time! :cussing:

There are girls, who might not be stunners but make your hour/night/days/weeks so heavenly, that it hounts you in your dreams for a long time. :worship::bow:

And than there are stunners, who will rip you off, make your holliday miserable or even worse marry you! :nono:

And a mixture of all above is available too.

So stop this QUALITY-SHIT! :banghead:

If you are discussig looks, prices, attitudes etc, there is a way of measurement ot it (I know, taste is a big factor here too).

Have a nice weekend :beer:

MaW

:onfire: :onfire:

Archived