Stickman's column.better quality girls in Phuket?

eee

This weeks sticks column suggests that the quality of girls in Phuket is much better than in Pattaya and some respect BKK. Is this true? I've never been to Phuket but maybe this story may sway me to go there this year. He was talking about Patong and soi erick area. I've been told that the pricing is a lil less than BKK but higher than Pattaya. Yes? What do you think? eee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty dificult to say one place is better than another after one visit and every place has it's own character.

I have always had a good time in Patong and I've always found fun and good looking girls there. The gals in Soi Eric don't seem greedy and don't play the same games as you might encounter in BKK. Scale is smaller than PTY or BKK and more low key - definitely less full-on than PTY.

IMHO, the best sanuk/beach combo for sure.

as a Patong Lover i have always found Girls who are 10's IMHO,but others could easily rate them a 2.

not all fron Issan contary to what others may say or think.

i have met many who were born on Phuket or from around BKK.

i'm inexperienced about BKK but found the quality between the 2 places on a par.

you will always find a wide range of Girls,no-one can say that every Girl in BKK is better than those in HKT and vice versa.

Soi Eric was full of cuties when i was last there.........

i was never worried about drink or food prices anywhere in LOS as they wre both much cheaper than in the UK.

by all means go to Phuket and see what it is like,if you don't like it then you don't have to back but at least you sampled the place.

when and if i return to LOS i will go back to BKK but only for 2-3 Days as it is not my sort of place,i would soon be back to Phuket.

i have experienced P4P in Switzerland but would never do it again,but at least i can say i done it.

As mentioned above, such a variety of girls in each place and it's all very subjective where the best girls are. But I've never been disappointed with the quality of girls in Phuket. Mind you, 3 years since I was last there, but I'm off to Phuket tomorrow so perhaps I can advise in a couple of days :-))

Anyway, with return flights to Phuket at less than 4,000 Baht, it costs bugger all to go down and check it out, and yes I agree with jxxl that Phuket is the best sanuk/beach mix.

Cheers,

D.W.S.

Guest lazyphil

I first went to Phuket in 1998 and never got the desire to go to pattaya as it seemed to busy and i enjoy long bus rides in los, especially the long over nighters, stopping at those restaurants with the vouchers the coach company gives you is fun then go to the big market hall to by dried fruit etc to know how relaxing a holiday was looming, of course the girls wanted money but ime they liked to party/drink as if they were on holiday too!....as for demographics, snap shot of the bar i drank in had girls from kanchanburi, nakon sawan, bangkok as well as issan.........

The Isarn girls stay around in all tourist areas in Thailand.

This was in the (good ol') past not the same.

But, in my opinion, i wondering always about the large number of ugly girls in Pattaya. Maybe has something to do with the near to the Isarn and Pattaya as the last step in a bargirls life and the Farangs who lives in Pattaya which are often easily satisfied.

Hi,

IMO Stick is partly correct or at least was before the tsunami. Some years ago girls getting old for the Phuket market were moving to Pattaya to get new chances. But after the tsunami a lot of stunners from Phuket followed the customers to Pattaya and never returned. Last time I was in Patong Beach was in september last year and it was rather dull, maybe it has changed now but I doubt it.

elef

Archived