Stickman's column.better quality girls in Phuket?

eee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elef >in Bangkok many girls are from up north (Chiang Mai and Chiang Rau), even if many also are from the Bangkok area, with rather white skin but darker than burmese girls in general<

?? Don't know where in BKK you go, but in my experience, 9 out of 10 girls I meet in BKK are issaan.

Chiang Rai of course

Isaan is the official spelling

If you notice - I said many not a majority or most

but in general - girls from up north are easier to find in BKK, burmese girls in Patong and Isaan girls everywhere. :)

Zorro said:

If you are coming to Thailand for sanuk Pattaya is the only place to stop and everything is there and available at all times of the day and night and enough quality to keep any man happy.

Phuket good for a change but not in the same league as Pattaya.

Fully agree with you. I went and checked out Phuket a few months ago, but was happy to leave. I found Patong itself much too overcrowded and the girls too mercenary for my taste.

Nightlife in Pattaya is just so huge, that you can find an almost seemingly infinite amount of beer bars and go-gos, without overcrowding and so many women to choose from. Its also nice to find newcomers to the scene, and there are plenty at the beer bars :) No tattoos,cell phones,bad attitudes, usually. Just perfect :grinyes:

Archived