Pattaya Soi 6 the gauntlet

Ranger said:

Never had a bad time with a Soi 6 gal, either ST or LT. You have to search to find the lookers, but they do exist. My favorite street in the whole world. Ranger

Yup...my favorite street, too. The Wallmart of Pattaya. But I rarely S/T there, preferring L/T. Far more hassles and starfish can be found at the go-gos...as well as their exhorbitant fees.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've promised myself to ignore the walking street and standard ago-go's for places like soi 6 during my next visit--March I hope. I just pray they are cracked up to what you guys are saying they are.

Any recommendations as the best bars, the best short time rooms, the best girls, the best prices on Soi 6?

Any recommendations as the best bars, the best short time rooms, the best girls, the best prices on Soi 6?

Best bars or girls? Your best best is just to slowly walk the gauntlet and stop and chat when you see a girl that strikes your fancy. Unless it's really hot, the available girls at each bar will hang out outside. So, don't wander in the bar expecting to find a bunch of cute girls to choose from, make your selection outside and drag her in with you. TG Bar seems to have a stricter hiring policy (and a strict mamasan) and has lots of small, cute gals.

Prices are pretty much standard. 200-250B for the room and 500B for the girl for an on premises ST. Doesn't matter whether you find the prettiest gal on the Soi or take one of the many ugly ones, it's 500B. You can tip if you want, but it's not necessary.

Best ST rooms are probably at Ruby. They have mirrors and red and blue lighting and in room shower. Most of the other ST rooms are quite basic and the shower is often down the hall.

Have fun.

Ranger

The only time I used a soi 6 ST room it seemed to me that there were no maid services and judging by the way the girl straightened the bed covers when we were finished, they don't get cleaned between customers. The shared (and uncleaned?) shower seemed an invitation to fungal foot infections. Does anyone know whether it's standard practice for these bars to clean rooms between customers, and which bars have reasonable hygiene standards?

Does anyone know whether it's standard practice for these bars to clean rooms between customers

I would hazard a guess that most places don't change the sheets unless absolutely necessary. Take the girl back to your hotel if you are spooked by these things. You can probably arrange a ST barfine at most places and if not then just pay the full barfine and I'm sure the girl will be happy. I mostly do LT's, so haven't seen all the ST rooms.

Some of the popular gals on this street aren't keen to go LT early in the afternoon as they would prefer to get in a few ST's first. At least 1 bar (TG Bar) won't let the girls leave for LT before 8 pm. Some of the popular gals are seriously high milage too. Knew one once that did 175 ST's in one month. Another wouldn't go LT with me before 10 pm and told me later that she had done 7 ST's before I picked her up that night ::.

I once tried to get Miss 175 to go work in one of the big go-gos as I thought she was too good for Soi 6. She didn't want to take the paycut :).

Ranger

I wondered how many they can do. I was drinking a beer when a big guy comes in and sits with the girl and then they go upstairs and hes coming back out in less than 10 minutes, wonder if he ever made it out of the shower.

I always drink about 3 beers before I head into a bar and theres no way they are gonna make quick work of me as they are trained to do. They are gonna take a pounding from several positions before Im done

Archived