Pattaya Soi 6 the gauntlet

This is not a trip report but my observations and experience on this soi compared to other parts of pattaya.

I had short-timed a girl from red point bar my second day there and what a performer, she really wanted to go long time but I didnt want to get tied down with one girl as I had butterflying on my mind. I told her I would come back and see her. I spent that night in a go-go but went back next night to be confronted by a mad bar-girl yelling "you have girlfriend i not short time with you anymore, you pay barfine and take me to your loom" Eh I dont think so and told her your not gonna talk to me like that and left.

I spent the next few nights at beer bars and go-gos. My experience with beer bar girls was not that great as i found there enthusiasm drop off once i had payed the bar-fine and we were on the way to hotel, i cut 2 of them loose as i would rather just forget about the 200-250 baht than spend the night with a starfish. The go-go girl was a lot of fun but was trying bleed me dry of baht. Trying to get me to buy her friends drinks and take her shopping.

Back to soi 6 where i went into another bar and had a couple of beers with a girl who was rubbing me the whole time, it was early and i wanted a real looker so i decided to leave. When i got out the door the girls were asking me if I just short-timed and I said no its to early and they were all wanting me to try them and there was one who was just to cute to pass up. I go back in with her and have another beer while i get the crotch massage treatment again and get asked for short-time and how about long-time. I say we go short-time and see how it goes and we are off upstairs. What a performer, she went all out and I decided to take her long-time as my recent beer bar experiences had made me apreciate the effort these soi 6 girls seem to make. As we leave high fives to her from all her co-workers.

I kept her 4 days and each day we went back and payed the bar-fine about 4 to 5pm and i would have a few beers as her and her friends always ate bugs from the street vendor about this time. I would sit outside and watch the punters walking through the soi, some very nervous not makeing eye contact walking the gauntlet of "hansum man" and agressive lady-boys. After being seen with her a couple of times i was left alone as i guess i was considered her property. Everytime these girls got a long-time there was high fives all around.

There are some good lookers on this soi with great attitudes and i found it to be the best baht wise and great sex as these girls work to keep you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also had an issue with an over possessive soi 6 girl. It's odd that soi 6 girls should be more possessive than go go girls considering soi 6 girls are far more like traditional whores than go go girls. She was always waiting outside her bar with "darling why you forget me" type comments and making a big thing about it which made me feel quite uncomfortable at the time so I just avoided that bar in future. Maybe the guys you saw trying to avoid eye contact were trying to avoid eye contact with a specific girl? I think the bar owners need to tell their girls not to pressure guys because its not good for the bar's business.

I dont think there is much management going on in most these places. I think the pussy just sells itself. I give my go-go experience as an example: I spent 2 nights in a certain go-go and first night spent over 3000bht with bafine and second night bought a bottle of tequila and had a bill of almost 3000 before my barfine. Now the go-go girls were not hustleing me it was the service girls who were on me like a horde of locusts asking me to barfine them and take them to the disco which i said no. I had my 19 year old tg and she was all the company I needed. After one of them starts telling me to fuck off and that im cheap, I ask the management to do somthing about it. I get a shrug of the shoulders like what do you want me to do about it. So I grab my check bin and go to the bar and pay out and said im not coming back. As i noticed only a few punters in the place both nights i was in there it seemed really stupid for them to lose my business. Plenty of pussy in that town and its a good thing it happened or that little honey would probably got her hooks into me as she was wanting to stay with me the whole trip. Alls well that ends well.

I admit I'm pretty much a lightweight and always been somewhat turned off by the hard edged raunchiness of Soi Six yet somewhat facinated at the same time. I like to occaisionally cruise down the street on my motorbike and just look but frankly have always been kind of scared to actually stop and go into any bars there. Felt like I would be ripped to pieces or something or maybe just didn't feel like dealing with the pressure it looks like one would receive there. Guess I'll have to get my courage/strength up and check out some bars there next time.

Ranger said:

Never had a bad time with a Soi 6 gal, either ST or LT. You have to search to find the lookers, but they do exist. My favorite street in the whole world.

Ranger

I bet the stunners are alot of fun too when you unearth one. I walked down the street everyday to catch the bahtbus to Walking Street but I never saw one that caught my eye.

I thought I might be on to something when I saw a slim, well rounded girl bending over to light some incense in front of a small temple. As I got closer she turned around and it was a he :o

Still a great street to visit if only for a walk through.

For the longest time Soi 6 use to scare the crap out of me. But the last two years, Ive really enjoyed that street and really lucked out with some real pretty ones, you've got to look really good, though. Even this past year, two really great Soi 6 girls wanted me to take them LT, but I had go-go and beer bar girls already set up for LT. Next time I'm going for it.

One girl had a bum to die for, a real pretty face, almost "good thai-chinese girl look", she even let me do her bum, it was heaven, she always wanted me to take her LT.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Mongatu, you really need to find a short time at one of the bars there.. You'll love it. got one friend who said he hated the idea of short time rooms. got to be dirty and disgutting he said. Well we find one he likes. a few beers later and off he goes up stairs.. later he comes down a happy and changed man. He now even likes the thrill of good cheap and fun sex in a short time room where the ones in room next to you can hear all the fun you are having.. :sex: :sex: :yay:

Archived