Pattaya Soi 6 the gauntlet

wonderlust said:

The only time I used a soi 6 ST room it seemed to me that there were no maid services and judging by the way the girl straightened the bed covers when we were finished, they don't get cleaned between customers. The shared (and uncleaned?) shower seemed an invitation to fungal foot infections. Does anyone know whether it's standard practice for these bars to clean rooms between customers, and which bars have reasonable hygiene standards?

Not a problem for me as I already have this! :(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soi 6 is a blast. A good supply of good looking girls were available when I was there a month or so ago. They were friendly and good fun, too.

I recommend Pook's (I think that was the name) and Red Point. It's a good idea to have a beer and check out the ladies from outside before choosing a ST bar/ girl.

The thing to do is get down there mid afternoon, enjoy a few beers, take a short time (or two!!!). Have a few more beers, then it's time for something to eat. After that, off to the gogo's for the evening and see what happens. Another glorious day in Pattaya.

Archived