Pattaya Soi 6 the gauntlet

He said he didn't want a drink and didn't want to buy a lady drink, he just wanted to shag and go.

I once got kicked out of a bar because I drank Coke. The mamasan/owner's wife said she only liked customers who drink Heinekin and not cheap charlies like me who drink Coke. Always bought at least 1 lady drink too and always barfined the same girl, not to mention I would drag my friends into the bar who otherwise would never go there.

The girl showed up at my room after the bar closed and we went to a beer bar and I ordered Heinekin's for both of us and a couple of her friends. Had a good laugh over that one. Haven't been back to that bar since though.

Ranger

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shygye said:

Funny, I expect the profit margin on Coke is higher than the margin on Heinekin. :grinyes:

I believe her logic was that Heinekin drinkers were likely to order several while Coke drinkers only ordered one. That's true of course, but all customers are important, not just the degenerate alcholics (which I sometimes am). This bar, which I won't name, was kind of an expats drinking "buddy" type bar and maybe they weren't happy that I came along and barfined the only cute girl in the place???

Ranger

Ranger said:

If you like the girl and want to see her tomorrow, same deal. She will have to go to the bar and work from 1 pm to 8 pm and service customers all day. I think this is the only bar with these restrictions, but ????? I dislike the mamasan here

Ranger

So, why does an above average beauty stay this bar

regarding such strict policies towards LT?

aren't out there loads of real girlfriendly bars?

Does strict policy influence mood/attitude of the TG gals

or still good fun in there like months ago?

Ranger said:[/b

I guess they have a winning formula there and have enough business so they don't care much about customer satisfation.

Ranger

I was at least one satisfied customer some time ago!

But what could be your winning formula regarding business of this spot?

I can't imagine that mamasan is rude!

Otherwise there wouldn't be some cuties inside, my guess.

So, why does an above average beauty stay this bar

regarding such strict policies towards LT?

aren't out there loads of real girlfriendly bars?

Does strict policy influence mood/attitude of the TG gals

or still good fun in there like months ago?

Because it's the most popular bar on the Soi and the girls can make big money there. 3-4 ST's a day followed by a LT can add up to 100,000B a month give or take. It seems the popular girls are often booked early for LT similar to Eden Club in BKK.

Ranger

judging by the way the girl straightened the bed covers when we were finished, they don't get cleaned between customers.

So I asked the soi 6 girl: who lives in this ST room? She and 2 other girls shared the room. There clothes were hanging in a few places, it had a dresser and a bed. Bathroom down the hall. I'm sure they did laundry twice a week :o. But everything seemed clean and i never got on the bed. Stayed standing even as my knees buckled ::

Archived