Pattaya Soi 6 the gauntlet

Ranger said:

Any recommendations as the best bars, the best short time rooms, the best girls, the best prices on Soi 6?

TG Bar seems to have a stricter hiring policy (and a strict mamasan)

Ranger

You can't take a girl LT this bar or what ?

For which reason strict mamasan ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ranger said:

At least 1 bar (TG Bar) won't let the girls leave for LT before 8 pm. Some of the popular gals are seriously high milage too. Knew one once that did 175 ST's in one month. Another wouldn't go LT with me before 10 pm and told me later that she had done 7 ST's before I picked her up that night ::.

I once tried to get Miss 175 to go work in one of the big go-gos as I thought she was too good for Soi 6.

Ranger

What's the LT-barfine there ?

Is Miss 175 still working TG ?

TG Bar seems to have a stricter hiring policy (and a strict mamasan)

Ranger

You can't take a girl LT this bar or what ?

For which reason strict mamasan ?

You can take them LT, but you can't pick them up until after 8 pm. If you like the girl and want to see her tomorrow, same deal. She will have to go to the bar and work from 1 pm to 8 pm and service customers all day. I think this is the only bar with these restrictions, but ????? I dislike the mamasan here, but she does recruit nice girls.

Ranger

ikkrang said:

>Knew one once that did 175 ST's in one month.<

6 a day on average, must be frightfully boring for her at the end of a working day, surprised she'd want to do LT after that.

Actually, I would always take her LT at the beginning of the day and see her 2-3 days in a row. Almost like a few days off for her, as I would only require 3 BJ's a day :: (her speciality). She wasn't wasting her money either as she bought land and built a house in Udon. She retired several times, having found a sponsor, always to return to the bar after the guy tired of her. I guess man cannot live on blow jobs alone? ::

Ranger

What's the LT-barfine there ?

Is Miss 175 still working TG ?

The LT barfine at all the bars is 400-500B. Miss 175 actually worked at Red Point, another popular bar that is always worth checking out. Haven't seen her for years now. Good for her to find a way out of that life, but I will miss her blowjobs ::.

Ranger

Speaking of the TG Bar, a mate of mine has been a steady customer there for a number of months because of the quality of the girls there. He always picks a girl from outside, goes in, pays the bar and on upstairs with the girl.

But about a month ago he said he went in, paid the bar and was asked, "what do you want to drink?", by the cashier. He said he didn't want a drink and didn't want to buy a lady drink, he just wanted to shag and go.

A farang (apparently an owner) sitting at the bar then told him he was expected to buy a drink and a lady drink, i.e. MANDATORY!

Needless to say he walked. The bar lost a steady customer and the girl lost at least 500 baht. Maybe some of the mamasan attitude is coming from the farang owners?

-redwood

Doesn't surprise me. I had a big arguement with the mamasan as I wanted to barfine the same 2 girls the next day so they could go back to the room and sleep. They were real troupers the night before and sleep wasn't on the agenda, so I wanted to be nice. Mamasan wouldn't bend and was quite rude about it. "They know they have to work!!! Not my problem if they don't sleep!!!"

Haven't taken any girls ST or LT since then, but have brought many friends to the bar and waited while they took a gal upstairs. It's a good diddlin' bar (as all the Soi 6 bars are), so I was able to keep myself occupied. I guess they have a winning formula there and have enough business so they don't care much about customer satisfation.

Ranger

Archived