Pee 'Eye' and 'Yuung'

Couple of questions.

My ex-GF, when talking to her sister about me, used to refer to me as 'pee eye'.... apparently this is a term of respect, and means brother?

Also, 'Yuung' or 'Young' (think of the english word 'bung' and replace the b with y), apprently means busy? Or not have time? This word was always followed up with 'jing jing' and said forcefully, though playfull - YUUNG JING JING!! Any ideas?

Hi elef

Yep allready aware of 'pee', it was the 'eye' that posed the question.

So busy true true.... is this the literal translation? Or is there an underlying context?

Yung doesn't mean busy if it rhymes with bung ... but yoong does.

Yoong can also mean to bother someone, as when you are told "yah yoong" (= bugger off and live me alone).

"Aye" is an old fashion title for a man, especially one who has never been a Buddhist monk. Considered not very respectful today. But why would she combine pee with aye? Sure she wasn't refering to you as a pig's arse??? :)

"(= bugger off and live me alone)."

Yes, that sounds about right for 'yoong jing jing', as it was usualy said when i was pissing about. Could I use this term with Thais, whilst joking about? For example, BG is, i dunno... jumping all over me in a bar, i could say 'yoong jing jing' and it would be taken as playfull, right?

Further checked out the 'Pee Eye' and it does indeed mean big bruv.

Thanks!

Archived