Ramkhamaeng Univ & Qatar

Bkkbound04

When one of these girls gets hold of your heart or soul, and or both (?) it can be surprisingly devastating...and rationale thought goes right out the window...did I ever mention that girl who got to me...? the one from Si Saket...?

Brings back memories of a very similar episode for me about 13 years ago, this girls would ring me up from Holland, crying and telling me these stories of beatings, being locked in aroom all day. Sometime later I hada stop over in Amsterdam, rang and said I would come out and sort her husband out for her, no way was she going to have that, but instead she met me at my hotel in the city, jumped my bones and went home quite happy. Full of Bullshit !

• 4 weeks later...

Latest on this, she's now back in BKK, shesays she has lots of regrets, 'claims'I'm her only true love' and lots of pleas to return to her, constant bombardments SMS both online and offline messages and phone calls.

One of her frieneds have advised her that she can just go to the norwegian embassy to annul the divorce papers

Any truth in that??? she invited me along so that I would be sure she was single again.

Having dealt with divorce on my own behalf in LOS I don't believe a word of it.

I repeatedly made clear I'm not interested, told her I've got a new GF, I've even said I'm married already in UK (which is a lie) and we could never marry, WE HAVE NO FUTURE!

She says she don't care, I'm her true love and just drones on & on.

As it turns out there is a member of this board who knows this girl if they were so minded could pass on the message that I really have moved on and am not going back to her.

JP

Hi,

If you don't want to have anything more to do with her, do not acknowledge or respond to any form of communication from her.

I have had to do this on several occasions with Thai ladies.

It takes time for them to get the message but they do.

Saucier.

Guys,

Agreed its time to just ignore her and I've done so, her sms and emails are fascinating though.

The last sms was a classic;

'you don't know how much i love u,u have a heart of stone,U give her many thing.U rent beautiful apartment for her, but i sleep on the hard floor,small room, have no air condition.How can you hurt me like that.u care only yourself and her, but don't care how i feel. Ilove u so much please think about my feeling.'

JP

Archived