Ramkhamaeng Univ & Qatar

Bkkbound04

My current gf just informed me she is in Qatar on a uni trip looking for a job, she did'nt care to tell me she was planning any such trip.

For those guys with links to this university, does this happen? Does the uni organise trips to Qatar for its graduates?

Its a funny turn of events as I'd been trying to figure out how to move on from her, she's saved me the trouble.

JP

Same uni just did a field trip to China, is she doing a Masters? How did you know, she has international roaming on her phone? Does she work bars or has a real job?

I just recieved an email informing me she was there,she did'nt have a job and I never met her on the p4p scene but I had little idea what she was up to when I was not there.

JP

• 2 months later...

This story of this girl has evolved; if I was'nt directly involved I would find it hard to believe.

In summary;I returned to BKK in late march, I did'nt attempt to contact her but she started making numerous calls to my UK and Thai mobile number and generally being a nuisance, I ignored most calls but in one conversation I'd had with her I told her I was in Pattaya(I was in BKK) and we could'nt meet as she was threatening to appear at my apartment in BKK, later that same day she called to say she was in walking street and needed to see me immediately, at that point I just hung up and determined to ignore her completely as I'd got myself into a mess with that story.

She later sent sms messages saying she hated me etc and we were finished..

Days past, I had already met my new love and was frankly pleased to have her out of my head.

At Loy Krathong I went along to Sanam Luang and sure enough, amongst tens of thousands of people around that area I meet her, we don't talk, but we have seen each other and I nod acknowledgement towards her, she with her female friend and me with another thai girl. Nothing happens despite my worst fears.

That evening I check my email and get this:

'Dear...

how are you?i think you are fine.I felt very upset today,when you walked to me and said hi to me and walked away with your ugly girlfriend,for Thai people your girlfriend is very ugly,so fucking ugly.i don't belive you will choose her to be your girlfriend,but it is none of my concern.But you

have to know something now,for Thai people it is very rude manners to come to say hi to your ex girlfriends with your new girlfriends.I know you just want to hurt me .but i don't cry for you again.i don't want to show my photo of my boyfriend ,but you showed your girlfrind frist,so i will

do same.(Don't scrary pepole by your ugly girlfriend)

I see you smiled and looked happy when you saw me sad and get upset in Sanamluang.I think you know i still so hurt from you.

And this is my boyfriend,he is an Engineering in oil rig.I met him at Qatar.but he is Norwegian.now he moveed to Norway .And ,now i love him so much,i will take good care for him,becasue He took good care of me when i had a broken heart since i felt better.I just want to tell you ,i

engaged already and have engaged day in my hometown,Moreover,we registered alredy.Don't look down on me.And i will go Norway in 19 th April for continue Master DegreeHave a good time in Thailand.***** Better you should look for other Thai girl who is much more beautiuful than her.i am good wisher.'

The email had series of photos of her at her wedding!!

Later emails confirmed that she had married some time before xmas.Clearly I had little grasp of the complicated life she led, but the fact that I'd met her sister and nephew just this past January which as it turns out was after she had already married and she was still asking me to engage with her is quite incredible!.

Now just a few minutes ago I get a missed call from a Norwegian number, I call back and she is very distressed on the phone, saying the guy had beaten her up, she was quite hysterical, asking me to go to Norway to help her, she's describing quite nasty physical abuse, including being locked up in a small room, seems morbid jealousy has reared its ugly head.

Now I know this girl has no history of being honest but I know by the sound of her cries that this situation is different; however I am at a loss as to what to do with this development, I've given her the number of the thai embassy and the emergency police number there.

Any views/advice guys?

JP

Bkkbound04 said:

Now just a few minutes ago I get a missed call from a Norwegian number, I call back and she is very distressed on the phone, saying the guy had beaten her up, she was quite hysterical, asking me to go to Norway to help her, she's describing quite nasty physical abuse, including being locked up in a small room, seems morbid jealousy has reared its ugly head.

Now I know this girl has no history of being honest but I know by the sound of her cries that this situation is different; however I am at a loss as to what to do with this development, I've given her the number of the thai embassy and the emergency police number there.

Any views/advice guys?

JP

Why would you believe her this time ???

BB

Archived