Where to find a beautiful Thai girl?

peter

All-

I think that Click has a really good point.. Dating really IS a numbers game... The more you date the better you're going to figure out what you *really* want and *who* that person is (or is not)...

As far as a BG or not.... Hummmm... this is a hard one (no pun intended)... But my two satangs worth goes like this... (please nto flame, only what I think)

Sure bar girls are technically prostitiutes. There is no changing this fact. If you try you try to "minimize" it, then you're just kidding yourself.

I look at it like this.. What is she like as a person.. I know people who I consider friends.. in some cases good friends.. a few of these good friends are in jail for various crimes (petty stuff all the way up to 2 counts of Vehicular Manslaughter in the 2st degree).. Do I think less of them for it? No. How can I say this? Simple. They made choices... turns out to be gravely bad choices that severly impacted others... They will answer to society at large for their offenses.. This is in no way to minimize the impact of their actions or to justify their actions.. just can't be done.

My point is that I may not agree with everything you do, but I will respect you as a person and will jusge you by how you treat me... as a person..

Can a thai bar girl (or prostitute- if you like) be a great girlfriend? hell yes! A great wife? Hell yes!

I'd just advise anyone to look at the person in their entirety.. not just what they do for a living.. You may not like or agree with what they do (or what they stand for), but give them a chance. If you are happy with the picture as a whole, then great! If not, look elsewhere...

A relationship with another person is like a fixed menu at a restaurant.. You can't say "Gee, I'd like two servings of that, but none of this please." You have to accept that other person for who they are... good, bad, ugly and beautiful

Again, my 2 satangs worth!

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[uPS'ers total 2001 mileage = 974,653]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don;t be so hard hearted man! I am sure there is a diamond in the rough someplace! I have to agree with UPSer, it is possible for a BG/"normal" girl to be a good wife, you have to take the person in their entirty (is that a word?). Keep looking Wolf, you may get lucky yet! As for the poster who asked about Universities, basically, I was hangin out at Chuli one day, waiting to meet someone to drop off a few bucks (my co-worker, sent money with me to give to his niece) when a group of girls started talking to me, they said to practice English. I made plans to meet them all again, this time only one showed up. I assume they sorted it out amongst themselves, or drew straws...whatever, (I assume the loser showed smile.gif" border="0) We went out to lunch, and talked, saw a movie a few nights later, no action, but I had fun. This is why I metioned it as a possible venue for meeting a nice Thai girl.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfalfa:

I can tell you what NOT to do. DO NOT go to Thailand looking to fall in love with a bargirl. I repeat, DO NOT go to Thailand looking to fall in love with a bargirl.

Let me put it another way, make a small card you can put in your pocket and pull out whenever you start thinking with your heart/dick and not your head. The card should say "PROSTITUTE".

Let me put it another way, you can take the girl out of the business but you CANNOT take the business out of the girl.

Let me put it another way, if you find yourself saying "she is different" that means she is the same.

Alafala, you talk out of your experience, and thanks for warning him, he should know, but your experience is not everyone's. If we take you at your own words, what is the point of Nanaplaza.c? Just a bunch of whores? what else to talk about, then? how they are skilled at BJs or BBBXYZJs etc...? Fascinating!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

Pattaya 127,

What the hell is a BBBXYZJ? and more importantly, where can I get one and how much...
smile.gif" border="0

Uh...I'm afraid it's something where the customer gets knee fucked,tools may be used too...No need to PM me for more information.

Pattaya???

Thank´s guys for all your answers, just

came back from Bangkok, met some beauties,

and many new friends! LOS, i´ll come back again.

I did not find a girl to marrige, but

in one hour a got more smiles than in

one year in germany or western counries.

Wolf

Archived