• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by wolf:

Try the Klong Toey area.

ok, but where is the klong Toey area??

wolf

Well,seems to me it's one of the most infamous places in BKK.

The words that goes along Klong Toey are usually gettho and cheap drugs

That is,when U go behind the market

Wouldn't go pick up a girl from there

Just try to pronounce the words Klong Toeuy to BGs.Enough to bring many of them wild

quote:

Originally posted by wolf:

ok, but where is the klong Toey area??

wolf

My Bangkok map does not show the borders of the districts, but Khlong Toey appears to lie between Sukhumvit Road and the Chao Phraya river. The eastern border probably follows the Soi Asoke/Thanon Ratchaphidsek, i.e. the area lies south-east of Soi Cowboy.

Many bar girls live there due to the short commute to work and probably also low rents (due to the seedy reputation).

Wagner

Old Hippie, keep one postin man, You're a riot. And it's 'entirety'.

To the guy who started this thread. Good luck my friend, with a question like this one, you are going to need it.

Wolf

Here is a suggestion. If u use ICQ you can use the search to zoom in on girls in Thailand(or any other country) who are online (tick the box)in different age groups and including those who speak German & English.

Try down loading the program. Its free.

I have always found girls to chat with from every part of the world.Of course some dont respond. It's their loss wink.gif" border="0 .

If you do estabilsh a connection you will have time to work out, exchange opinions, pics etc.

Archived