Where to find a beautiful Thai girl?

peter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you what NOT to do. DO NOT go to Thailand looking to fall in love with a bargirl. I repeat, DO NOT go to Thailand looking to fall in love with a bargirl.

Let me put it another way, make a small card you can put in your pocket and pull out whenever you start thinking with your heart/dick and not your head. The card should say "PROSTITUTE".

Let me put it another way, you can take the girl out of the business but you CANNOT take the business out of the girl.

Let me put it another way, if you find yourself saying "she is different" that means she is the same.

Alfalfa,

...I should agree here...but what if he truely finds true love with a bar girl...god I crack myself up sometime!!!! as for nice Thai girls, see my post about the Mormon chick...it is hard, sure you dont want to try Phillipines or some place they actually want to leave? As for nice girls, try the Universitys or straight hangouts, good luck, I hope you have better luck!!!!

quote:

Ps. I got some E-Mails from Thailand from

some girls after my posting, what do you think about that?[/QB]

It would be pretty unusual for a "decent" Thai girl to send you unsolicited mail.

Hmmmm ...

Don't understand the University thing either. What are u going to do ? Chat this 19 yo up in a coffeeshop in front of her friends ? Best of luck ...

What's wrong with simply strolling around a mall or a bookshop or a market. What could be more easy than acting a silly farang in more need of trivial information he already has. It strikes me guys all over the world consistently look for women in all the wrong places ...

And remember dating is simply a "numbers" game. In SE Asia though, the odds are simply much better. Around ten times better. But it's still a numbers game.

quote:

Originally posted by clickonline:

It would be pretty unusual for a "decent" Thai girl to send you unsolicited mail.

Hmmmm ...

Don't understand the University thing either. What are u going to do ? Chat this 19 yo up in a coffeeshop in front of her friends ? Best of luck ...

What's wrong with simply strolling around a mall or a bookshop or a market. What could be more easy than acting a silly farang in more need of trivial information he already has. It strikes me guys all over the world consistently look for women in all the wrong places ...

And remember dating is simply a "numbers" game. In SE Asia though, the odds are simply much better. Around ten times better. But it's still a numbers game.

Ahhh...the voice of reason. Maybe there is hope for this board after all.

I get a laugh whenever I hear the "hang around a University or Mall" advice.

quote:

Originally posted by wolf:

Hi,

I´m already 43 years old, and i´m still

looking for a friendly Thai girl to marry.

I´m not loking as Richard Gere and not

as rich as Paul MC Cartney.

I´´

ll fly to Thailand on the 29Th,

hopr for an answer

Wolf

I've heard that Vietnam is better for this type of thing. Anybody tried it out?

- FB

Where to find a beautiful Thai girl?

Wolf, you should be here by now (29th). They

are everywhere, I'm going crazy, wherever I

look I see them. In the streets, in the shops, on the buses and trains, cinemas, ice skating rinks, restaurants, internet cafes, at the language school. Hundreds are looking for farang men on the internet introduction agencies (I can send you the links if you like). And this is Bangkok only, remember there is a lot more Thailand beyond Bangkok.

Last night I had my first date with a girl I found on the internet, she was more beautiful than her picture.

Archived