Best spots for free lancers in 2006?

Wallenda

Just completed a stay in Bangkok, have to admit disappointment. I actually didn't end up closing a single deal. Had some tempting moments that were just off the chart expensive (2000 baht + 600 barfine + 300 hotel) for what I was gonna get. In previous visits, I always had good luck hitting what then were the main free lance spots....

Thermae: this place was rough every night I was there, did not spot a single girl who made me want to make a move. One came close on the first (of 3) visits there. Visited at different points of the evening, from as early as 10pm to as late as closing time. Never saw it nearly as full as on previous visits. I did not make it there on a weekend night though.

Angels disco at Nana Hotel: this place looked not as much worse as Thermae than in previous years, but again the same problem. Just not any girls who caused me to want to make the move. After just being in Nana Plaza across the street and seeing some of the much more gorgeous girls there, it's a bit of a letdown amongst the slim pickings at Angels, esp after shelling out $10 for entry.

CM2: girls here seemed a slight cut above whats at Angels, tho not even sure of that. What's strange at this one is the mobs of Russians/East Europeans all over the place. None of whom were what I'd call hot. Probably Moscow's version of the current Thermae girls.

There's a few spots where you can meet a girl on the street, like the Nana Hotel parking lot or at street eateries on Sukhumvit, but it's all the same so-so girls you see in the 3 places I just mentioned. Grace Hotel cafe was a late nite option a few yrs back, heard that's no longer a scene now, dind't bother to check.

The girls in the Nana go-gos seemed to be much more expensive, so at this point, Bangkok is starting to seem like it might not be worth the visit other than to shell out $75 or so for short time with a go-go girl. Won't be doing that more than once or twice a visit, that's for sure.

Is there anything I'm missing? Are these really the top free lancer pickup spots in BKK now?

How does Pattaya compare? If quality (in looks) is same as at these places (Thermae, Angels) then price won't matter too much because I just don't get into going after girls with mediocre looks.

In my frustration, I even went to Poseidon, hearing it was one of the top shelf massage places. The fishbowl was uninspiring, and even a lot of the 'sideline' girls upstairs looked a bit like my cleaning lady. Maybe they give great massages, I don't know.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's just hit and miss, and probably depends on your tastes....people have been slagging the Thermae off for years now, I still go there often and find gals whom I'd rate pretty darn highly, and i am pretty picky..some nights there are none, and others there is an abundant supply of talent...Beergarden Soi 7 is the same....if you can handle being up late, the street scene after the bars close has plenty too offer. I've taken home a lot of Nana Plaza or Cowboy gals, often for free, as it is late and they are horny or looking for an aircon room to sleep in...but you've got to be a night owl for this...i'd agree with you on prices inside Nana, never go to places like that anymore...it's even getting ridiculous outside Nana Disco...too many gals asking for 1500 ST and refusing to budge...for that price, you can go to Siam Cafe and get some very good looking gals...ever go there? Also, the massage places can have some stunners...I go to Catherine's a lot...great talent, and only 1500...Nataree has some sideliners that are excellent, but you'll pay 2-2500.

Well I wish I'd konwn some of this when I was still in BKK.

Siam Cafe is up north a bit, right? Don't remember the exact location but was by there on a previous visit, though I'd heard that it's a tough scene for a westerner. But that may not be correct. Can you tell me more about that one? How does it work there? 1500 for something special would be fine in my book. 3000 is a bit tough to swallow though.

Don't know Catherine's. I meant to also visit Nataree when I visited Poseidon, but was so turned off by that first stop that I assumed the others would be about the same and gave it a miss, headed straight back down to Sukhumvit with my tail between my legs.

On this trip I decided to stick to locations that were very convenient, so I wouldn't be running all over town every night. So I gave Patpong a miss, knowing what a bitch it is navigating thru that crowd, and then quality being not as good as Nana (in my opinion, based on previous visits) plus more expensive for take-out. I was in and out of Soi Cowboy -- once was enough. Only went to CM2 because I met a guy in Thermae who gushed about it.

I do remember that if and when I'd hook up on previous visits to Thermae, it usually was an exception -- I'd go there a few times and not see anything, and then suddenly one time I'd spot a girl I liked. Usually just one in a given night. So, not good odds even in the best of times. Angels always seemed like a step up from Thermae. But there I'd usually spot at least a few girls I liked on any night. Not this time.

oldian said:

...I go to Catherine's a lot...great talent, and only 1500...

Where excactly is this place?

The original poster described my typical night out in the Bangkok red light districts. Usually end up spending the night alone because all the good looking ones have the attitude or are asking too much.

Took 3 go-go girls in pattaya all 2000 long time one 1000 short-time all the best in each place, 1000-1500 long-time at beer bars and 750 all included at short-time bars. girls everywhere, only diffuculty i had was makeing up my mind which to take.

Archived