Best spots for free lancers in 2006?

Wallenda

?Many girls with ordinary faces suddenly become much prettier when you see them naked.?

You make a good point here in that naked or especially semi-naked girls often appear much better looking than they would wearing a bikini or say a school girl outfit. This makes sense to me, especially if the girl in question is exposing a very nice asset ? for instance she is sporting a great set of jugs.

This happened to me in Beach Club when I became absolutely mesmerized by a certain girl each time she stepped onto my table flashing in my face one of the most perfectly formed bald pussies I?ve ever seen. Additionally, she had long lovely legs, a great ass and tiny waistline which added up to an extremely sexy package.

After two or three nights of drooling at her lower regions I decided I had to have her even though she appeared flat-chested and her face was only a couple clicks above average. And girls aren?t cheap in Beach Club - many have no interest in being BF?d until later in the evening - if at all, as the better ones can make a killing in tips alone.

So, one night after talking with her I broke down and paid her BF and agreed to the 2,000B she wanted for ST. She did deliver and it was great going down on that thing which was clean as a whistle, and I guess I got my 2,000B worth as after dining at the 'Y' I fucked the shit out of her.

BTW, a related side note here: this girl was from BKK where she had previously worked as a department store girl - Tesco I think and this was her FIRST job working bar (or so she said ;)). Imagine that ? from a BKK Tesco straight to a shaved bottomless table dancer at Beach Club on Walking Street!! Amazing, how?s that for a career change.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I took some pictures of her while she was getting dressed and looking at them now she does not appear all that special. And no way would I pay 2,000B ST for her judging from these pics of her in bra and panties... So, seeing some serious flesh was definitely the deciding factor in this encounter.

ST

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?Many girls with ordinary faces suddenly become much prettier when you see them naked.?
I also noticed that they look prettier later in the night after several drinks even when fully clothed. I noticed this down in Phuket where the discos - packed with freelancers - are staying open very late these days.

Archived