Best spots for free lancers in 2006?

Wallenda

Last time in Thailand I spent only the last day of my vacation in Pattaya and I really regret I didn't go there earlier. First met a real looker in Heaven's Above, she would have been mine all night for 1500 baht. I turned it down because it was too early to hook up with a girl. Then went to Club Electric Blue and had two cute young girls sitting on my lap and feed me pop corn. Both would have agreed to 1000 baht. Still too early so decided to check out sois 8 and 7 and saw many girls that would be beautiful enough for me. After that went to Sabai Dee massage and had one of the best soapies in my life. The girl said she lived in Chonburi and would like to stay in my hotel room for free so that she doesn't have to drive home. I had to tell her I have to get up early in the morning so I would like to sleep alone. Shit never said no to a girl like her before ::

About the freelancer scene in Pattaya I know many young guys hunt in Lucifers and often get laid for free-1000 baht. Many times the girls just want food and drinks and maybe some taxi money in the morning. So depending on your looks sanuk can be very cheap in Pattaya.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will agree that its hard to find "Playboy model" type freelancers around town , and at 2000 baht or less , and that seems to be what you are looking for ,

Hey its your time and your money , but I think you can have just as much fun with 8s than the 10+ you seem to want,

Just go out and have fun , you will ALWAYS see a better girl once you pick one , thats just the life in LOS.

Enjoy it :)

OC

Sounds like I need to revisit Pattaya next time.

I must have said something in the first post that makes people think I don't want to spend as much as 2000 baht. Not true. The price I was offered was 3000 baht for short time. OK 2900. LT wasn't an option. I would have been THRILLED to take that girl for just 2000 baht short time. I was ready to take her for 2900 ST if she'd just shown an ounce of enthusiasm about it, something other than 'hurry up and decide cuz I wanna get out of here'.

I end up with plenty of girls in the 7-8 category. I don't always look for 9-10. But you have to admit it's nice for a change of pace sometimes, right? I'm just trying to find out where THAT can be had if that's what I'm after in Thailand.

I have some better idea about it now, I think.

I didn't recognise any ex-BKK girls in Pattaya when I was down there but I did have some drunk girl shouting at me: "Get back to Sukhumvit! Yes, you! I see you many times." :o

I agree that the quality seems to have gone downhill in BKK over the past few years but, for me anyway, that could be due to the lack of "showing". Many girls with ordinary faces suddenly become much prettier when you see them naked. :)

That could be why people say Pattaya's getting prettier girls. But, come 2/3 am, when the gogos had closed, I didn't see girls any better than I'd find in Bangkok. In fact, I thought they were worse. ::

A few bits: It does depend a lot on your attitude and energy....went through 3 nights last week where I just seemed to meet gals intent on getting their money and fleeing, not to mention that around Nana, every gal wouldn't even think of going down to 1000 B for short time, which for me (I speak quite decent Thai and am told I look pretty good) is just not normal...at any rate, just when I'm getting disillusioned, I have 3 absolutely rocking nights with Beergarden Gals...money not any kind of issue, great looking gals, great service, great attitudes....

As to Siam Cafe....it's on Petchaburi Rd, inside the Siam Hotel...mainly Thais go there, a few Japanese and Chinese...not many farangs, but you will get a lot of looks and mileage there as a farang...there are a lot of Uni students, gals out for Gucci bag money...they are pretty forward, and not there to chat and find out if you have great rapport...at any rate, ST for 1500 is available, and the quality is pretty high, in my opinion far better than Sukhumvit. It's also a good spot to hang out with some friends to eat and drink, and althought they close the doors at 2, the boys in brown are getting their share, and the place stays open long afterwards.

To the poster who asked about Catherine's, it is on Pra Ram 9, next to the Pacific Hotel and La Defense Massage...although something seems to be going on there in the last week, as the fishbowl has been empty and gals sporadic (La Defense meanwhile has been reduced to rubble). Happy hunting.

I do not have any Idea where you are talking about.

I visit thailand/BKK for 7 years now and stay there for 6 months every visit.

But I'd never had any problems like this.

Ofcourse some girls are more expensive then others, but this depends on where you go.

Even on Khao san rd you can find easy st girls for just 1000bt or sometimes for free depends on the mood they 're in.

And Gullivers bar is a good place for that.

Ofcourse with taste like yours you can not find any one.

There are lots of nice girls in BKK.

And inexpensive.

I've noticed that they're trying to push 1500 as the new 1000. Weird how even the uglier ones do it. They should naturally organise themselves into different groups, like in the massage parlours but it's one situation where Thai face usually wins over the natural market. They all agree to move up together, in a big herd move. :D

FL pickup spots have, are and always will be a hit-or-miss proposition. A bar, disco, club, whatever, that once was a lush garden of service-minded beauties can overnight become a bone-dry desert populated by lizards and centipedes. Sometimes a rose blooms in the desert of ugliness, while plenty of starfish swim in the sea of beauty.

At the end of the day, finding a good FLer, like the entire Great Game of P4P, is largely a matter of luck - being in the right place at the right time. Youse pays yor money and youse takes yor chances, as the old saying goes.

But there are things you can do to even the odds in your favor, or at least avoid disappointment. The main thing is to keep a firm grip on reality and accept that not every experience you'll have will be a peak one. Recognize that some of the P4P sessions described by resident expats who speak passable Thai aren't always open to infrequent visitors to LOS who lack Thai language skills. Also keep in mind that illusion is an important part of P4P and if done well enough, is almost undistinguishable from the real thing. Nevertheless, it is illusion. You can't buy a girl-friend experience, no matter how hard you try and how much you spend. Remember that and you'll have a great time in LOS. Forget it and you'll be bitterly disappointed.

Best of luck in the future!

Evel Penivel

:devil:

All very true. And in my opinion, that's why Pattaya and Phuket have the advantage over Bangkok.

In those two towns, if you find yourself in a venue that's suddenly gone cold, then there's an alternative just 5 minutes walk away, and time is on your side.

In Bangkok, the alternatives might be a half hour taxi ride away and with early closing, time is your enemy.

Archived