What type of TG should a newbie start with ?

Coloseum

Up to you! smile.gif" border="0 Maybe start with a MP like Annies, no hassle. Then maybe try a bg, talk with her for awhile etc, then ask if she wants to go, don't appear to interested, then if she goes, act like it is nothing new to you, and act like you do this, come to LOS on a regular basis, shouldn't be any problems! I would not tell her this is your first time in LOS or your first time with a "pro."

Coloseum,

Indeed up to you ....

First time trip ?

Take your time, go somewhere and look, take your time, talk, talk and talk.....

You might get 'lucky' in 5 minutes or only after 3 days.... it all depends what your lookig for and how high your expectations are...

Depends on your age, budget, time, etc....

Need more help ? ask !

quote:

Originally posted by Charles:

I would go to Casanova Bar, 2nd Floor Nana Plaza. It is a great place for the newby to BKK (BANGKOK)

We're all in awe of your wit, but let's try to keep responses to honest questions from turning into cute flames.

Besides, this thread belongs somewhere else and now that it's deteriorated it's closed.

I would go to Casanova Bar, 2nd Floor Nana Plaza. It is a great place for the newby to BKK (BANGKOK)

Lovely girls who will put you at ease and who have that little bit extra to make the guy feel great.

Be sure to ask for the special. The two girl experience there is something else, but if you are a newby, best stick with one girl first then move your way up to the three girls. Hell....they'll even give you a show if you ask nicely.

Just a Thought.

Charles

Archived