Finally I filed for divorce part 10 - the end

NongSung

CURRENT SITUATION

I have just returned from a one-month visit to my new GF. I?m happy to tell you all that things really work out between the two of us. But the family matters are still complicated.

The niece is the daughter of the eldest sister of my wife (or should I say ex-wife). Since I know her family pretty well over the years I am aware that they are the black sheep of the family. And that is good because they are certainly not as greedy as my old family-in-law.

It was hard to spend any money on them and they were happy with everything I did for them.

I offered them 5K bath a month and they jumped up in the air. Honest, reliable and pure people and I was treated like a king over there.

The family of my ex-wife doesn?t like the situation because the walking ATM machine has moved from one location to another. Luckily there is 15 kilometers between the two villages?

This month my new GF will come back to me for another 3 months; we will have to wait for the divorce to be finalized before we will able to marry; but that will happen.

And my wife/ex-wife?

She is still with her boyfriend although the relationship is fucked up. She is still working and seeing other guys as well. Still wants to come back to me?

Looking back I really feel sorry for the mistakes she made, if it wasn?t for the mistakes I would still be married to her, sure. She?s sick and I worry about that, in fact I think a part of me will always love her and care about her. But life goes on, her life and my life?

We still are more or less good friends, despite all the things that happened.

Bless you all,

NongSung

Excellent! Excellent post..

I can see a lot of people going thru this same series of experiences.. It easy to say "good-bye" when you don't love the "ex" anymore, but if you do still have feelings for her it's really, really hard to let go.

Good for you!

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I wish you luck for the future. Interesting story, I'm sorry to say this in the circumstances, but your ex comes over as extremely manipulative and even if things hadn't happened there really was no future there for you.

Hi NongSung,

Brave to post your story here.

Sad to hear how she is the victim of HIV and then becomes a victim of her own masterplan to get hold of the cash to help her family.

I feel sorry for her because she did not act for selfish enrichment but to provide money for the family because her time was limited.

But I can feel your pain, finding out that the woman you love is not faithful to you.

Good luck!

Nongsung,

Thanks for sharing.

The story is sad in a way - but perfect in a way that you showed your real-love when she got HIV! WE are all touched sincerely.

Alas, she has to manipulate even that situation to maximise her gains - just like a corporation maximising their growth and profit - viz a viz cutting unprofitable headcount(you), effecting a quicker timeline for a bigger project(Mr X and also partimer quickies), hedging the power of being a senior manager (using niece and daughter), downplayed by fake partnership corp (mr x), yet have to maintain options open, moving the last few pawns and bishops to any more strategic positions to be sacrifiable(is there this word?), and yet ... AND YET still don't understand the true love meaning you showed all the time - taking it for granted.

I mean, man, how can she meet someone else when you're married? "Oh i met someone and sorry i just fell for him .. and i do love you but i love him now??" Perhaps she was fu***ed by the wrong concept of love after all these years of "hardship" but any human being still will have a sincerity to understand the other parties true love actions - furthermore you were married to each other.

Still really like(yearn!) BKKFreak's story of first BFine and still his wife - happily together.

laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Seem to recall reading something very similar to this before somewhere???? Did your wife finally admit her true feelings for her part of the story or did you extrapolate? She does need to get a second test on the HIV thing, the tests are not reliable and the fact that she has Hep C may have caused the positive HIV result. Has the new boyfriend got the disease as well and has he passed it on to her daughter - mind boggling - not to mention his wife? BTW any gals working abroad have not come straight from the rice field but done the bar scene over and over in Thailand - avoid! The niece seems a reluctant player in the game, treat nicely, please.

Archived