Two timers

FAT_AUSSIE

"...If I say, as the Thai's do, that I am going to shoot rabbits, do you really think any hares lose their life? Nope. I just urinate...."

FRankly I think some of the "Men" here don't "shoot rabbits," they "Pick flowers" Kow Jai Mai? :)

Frankly #2, I don't buy that some guys here aren't interested in ther night life topics, "...just here for travel information and discussions..." too many other web sights with guys who share their mind set, so why are they here if they are so pure...

Frankly #3, some guys just don't get it, either their language skills are different, or they are wind ups/trolls, or else they are just clueless guys who have been feminized by too much Oparah and Phil etc...and can't see reality...never mind how stuff "should be" deal with what is... oh well...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

How do you define cheating?

Well, if I cannot give my woman what she needs sexually, then I have absolutely zero problem with her getting it elsewhere. But as a man vis-a-vis my woman, another "lover," in the more expanded sense of the word, is an issue however (i.e., a new "partner" versus a "fuck buddy"). THAT would be cheating!

It's cheating if your wife think it's cheating. Again, you work things out with your wife insted of going behind her back.

You can justify and trivilize cheating all you want but if your wife would hate it, it does not matter how you justify it. In a relationship you take your wifes feelings seriously.

Old Hippie said:

"...If I say, as the Thai's do, that I am going to shoot rabbits, do you really think any hares lose their life? Nope. I just urinate...."

FRankly I think some of the "Men" here don't "shoot rabbits," they "Pick flowers" Kow Jai Mai? :)

Frankly #2, I don't buy that some guys here aren't interested in ther night life topics, "...just here for travel information and discussions..." too many other web sights with guys who share their mind set, so why are they here if they are so pure...

Frankly #3, some guys just don't get it, either their language skills are different, or they are wind ups/trolls, or else they are just clueless guys who have been feminized by too much Oparah and Phil etc...and can't see reality...never mind how stuff "should be" deal with what is... oh well...

If you want to ignore me why not ignore me? This is just imature beyond belief, and the petty names as well.

Perhaps someone can tell you that someone is talking about you and you can again grace us with your presense :rolleyes:

TC said

"I find it very sexy to see my beloved poking another girl. And when I am not watching I know he is a healthy stud. Why should that be a No Go?"

Topcatta

I hope you never loose interest in this forum. You are saving me a small fortune on my 0898 live chat calls. I was addicted to 'Woops, I Spilt The Milk' before you started posting, now i just tune into a TC post and low and behold, I am dribilling over my keyboard. Guys, am I the only one who gets the horn from TC's posts? Sad, I know... first I fall in love with a bloody avatar and now I'm getting off on TC's posts. I refer to my post regarding Channel 7, General discusion. I need to get out more.

Anyway...

SD said

"Different folks have different libidos. I can still fuck three plus times a day and often I like to; but I know many others are only into it once a week or once a month. Why on Earth should THAT silly little problem ruin an otherwise good match?"

SD

This has allways been my problem. The first 5 months of a relationship and I cant stop... dozens of times a day of pure, filthy sex. Then i get bored, and cant stand it with the same woman. This presents a dilema; I like the chick, we are like best pals, and i like to be with her....but i dont want to fuck her anymore. At 32, I'm too young for 'companionship' and obviously, need to fuck. So i do. Then, the GF finds out OR gets bored of me not poking her and it all goes tit's up. I can think of at least 3 ex GF's that I could have married and settled down with very happily, but cant, because i cant stand to fuck them anymore. This, for me, will never change, so I resign myself to the fact that I will allways be single, but I'm cool with that.

suadum said:

How do you define cheating?

I'd say cheating is when you do something she doesn't like behind her back, like screwing another girl! :)! When both partners are fine with it then it is not considered cheating!

Batty said:

This has allways been my problem. The first 5 months of a relationship and I cant stop... dozens of times a day of pure, filthy sex. Then i get bored, and cant stand it with the same woman. This presents a dilema; I like the chick, we are like best pals, and i like to be with her....but i dont want to fuck her anymore...

I guess this is what happens most of the times! Exactly this was my experience in the first 31 years of my life until I met this girl in New York, it just klicked on all levels, when sex was before something mechanical to express my hornyness it became to an amazing 'ritual' to express my love to this girl! Being the same guy with not better skills than before my endurance changed from 10 minutes to "whenever I want" :) Well I wasn't able to keep the girl but I was able to keep my "stamina" :)

If sex bores you with your girlfriend i think it is time to move on. Sex is so damn important to make a relationship work. Either you gotta give each other space to get satisfaction from others or you have to satisfy each other. If you are bored with your lady thid doesn't mean that you are not able to have only 1 girl, it means that she is not the right choice for you and the other way around!

If you are bored with your lady thid doesn't mean that you are not able to have only 1 girl, it means that she is not the right choice for you and the other way around!

Sorry mate,

Gotta disagree here. People's attitudes to sex can change dramatically over the life of a relationship. I've ALWAYS gotten bored with the sex with one girl, no matter how hot she is. My point from before is that basing a relationship on sex is essentially a monogamous thing. What happens is that you form an intense personal bond with someone that can last for years and then it is just cut off, ended when one of you seeks out a new sexual partner. You may not even see or contact that person ever again! What a waste of time, what a ridiculous situation... this has to be wrong.

Anyway - how about basing the relationship on friendship? This can last a lifetime.

Chillers,

The big thing a lot of women, and some men seem to forget is just what you stated...some. many men have many different needs that one woman maybe can't fullfill...some guys get lucky, some don't...Hence, guys may go out of the marrage for the purpose of having these needs met.

This doesn't mean the guy has a bad marrage...I know guys who "cheat" with out sex...guys who just go spend time with another woman because they enjoy her company or an activity (non sexual) with a woman their wife hates...yet, many consider that cheating...

Going out of the marrage doesn't make a man a bad husband father, guy etc...

Chillers said:

Sorry mate,

Gotta disagree here. People's attitudes to sex can change dramatically over the life of a relationship. I've ALWAYS gotten bored with the sex with one girl, no matter how hot she is.

My point definately got lost in translation! sorry!

What I was trying to say is that there are a handful of girls/women out there that would make a match! I agree about the attitude and I agree about getting bored and if I haven't met this girl in New York then I would take it as a fact and I would maybe look for others or maybe pretend to be satisfied! Since I know that the horizon is more far away than i thought I keep on searching and don't give into mediocre sex.

What I was trying to say is that there are girls made for you, I am aware how clichee that sounds but it is the damn truth: You stick your little willy inside and it feels different, it feels warmer, tighter and you feel like having a climax all the time. This is not about the anatomy of you two this is on an bioenergetic level. When two bodies are in contact with each other then they produce energy (heat). Usually this energy stays on the surface but in very rare cases it is rushing through your MERIDIANS and feeds some of your organs and your body is producing x times the amount of hormons. I know the most think this is utter bullshit but I don't care. :)

The chinese invented acupuncture exactly for this reason, to stimmulate the meridians. Same Same, Shiatsu, Kinesiology and Reiki etc... Some people might have experienced the same but don't know how to explain it, they might just say "the sex with this chick was awesome" :)

I don't really care if i get flamed for this :) it is nothing that I have to believe in it is something that actually can happen to everyone. If I can't reach this level with a girl than I know I will dump her sooner or later, I know it is worth waiting for.

Batty said:

I hope you never loose interest in this forum. You are saving me a small fortune on my 0898 live chat calls. I was addicted to 'Woops, I Spilt The Milk' before you started posting, now i just tune into a TC post and low and behold, I am dribilling over my keyboard. Guys, am I the only one who gets the horn from TC's posts? Sad, I know... first I fall in love with a bloody avatar and now I'm getting off on TC's posts. I refer to my post regarding Channel 7, General discusion. I need to get out more.

Guess I am a prickteaser to the fullest extent of the word. Sounds like a good way to make some money. There is a special box for donations.

Archived