Exciting job opportunity!!!

Flashermac

Email Address: delia@threelittlefridges.com

Foreign or Thai person required to teach 7 to 12 year olds Hip-Hop dancing in Bang Na. One hour per week in the afternoon. We offer 400 Baht to 700 Baht per hour depending on experience and qualifications. The ideal person will have a hip attitude and enjoy teaching children.

Please e-mail a description of your experience and abilities to delia@threelittlefridges.com

:chili:

Ooooooh, I'm excited...NOT! But Delia does not seem to be hard on the eyes!

Maybe JJSushi? :D

EDIT - Speaking of jobs, I saw that the Singapore Int'l School is looking for native English speaker teachers. I know nothing about them (outside that they are located off Ekkami somewhere), just saw the ad in the Post and thought to pass it along.

Cheers,

SD

The Singapore Internasty School is fairly new and reportedly has had problems. I heard that a lot of their teachers quit in protest. I think they are still only primary level.

Some time back in the '90s the Min of Ed relaxed the rules and made it possible for a lot of folks to set up schools and call them international. Just heard a tale about an "internat school" in Chiang Mai where the owner allegedly decided to use the money in the school's bank account to redecorate her own home. Then come payment time, and there was no money for the teacher's salaries. When the headmaster complained to the woman, she got angry and had her policeman husband arrest the Farang headmaster. TIT

Very true, I think my daughters school sufers also, I wouldn;t pay 1/4 for what they charge, except I have very little choice, as I do want her to speak English, and being the only English speaker and a ffrequent traveller, without school that wasn;t going to happen.

Schools here mostly SUCK

DOG

Archived