apartment for 6 months in Pattaya

samak

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they are a couple, they probably don't want to stay near the..in your face... night life areas. And as they will be renting a car, so transportation will not be a problem...

So, I'd suggest the Keha Condos...just west (beach side) of Sukhumvit, on Thepprasit Rd. Near a Tesco-Lotus and large local food & goods market. They can rent a furnished 1-bdrm for 8-10K-Bt/month (sizes of 45-61 sq/meters). THese are the rental prices of a year ago. There is parking for a rental car. Electric 5-bt/unit, water 30-Bt/unit. Must pay deposit of 1-mo and damage deposit of 1-mo rent, both refundable. Best get a condo on back side of bldg, away from the street noise on Thepprasit Rd.

Contact World Group Condo Mgmt (their office in in the condo complex:

www.worldgroup_condo@loxinfo.com

Chez Mekong midweek residence in Pattaya is here

If you take out long term agreement price is 16,000 THB / Month for a Studio 18,000 for a 1 bed. Quite a few expats who work eastern seaboard live there it has taken over from Diana Estates as the expats haunt.

Re: Condotel....

An older place and as indicated many units privately owned. You'd not want to reside on the west (beach) side of the building (though the view is nice) as just next to it is a very large Wat. The west side residents hear early morning chanting...and worse catch the fumes from the frequent cremations that occur on the Wat premises.

I know a few people who rent there and like the proximity to both the beach area (1/2 mile) and the numerous shops and markets across the street from the condos.

Jomtien is too far imo but has the best condos in town,

there are many gay people but never bothered me coz I am good in ingoring these fags ;) choose a condo at the pattaya side and the trip isn't too long, but when you are wasted it feels like ages to get back home!

I'd prefer to stay in central pattaya but i couldn't find anything decent for a reasonable price!

this site will definately help you find something

http://www.pattayaplaza.com/expat/realestate.htm

There are brand new places for 5500 a month. In the past few weeks I have looked @ 20 different places from cebtral pattaya road to south pattaya road. Price range from 4000 to 14000, and they have all been fairly new 3 years or less.

I am presently paying 6000 per month, just off soi bukaow I will give a report on it when I check out on friday, as the manager has turned out to be a lying cheating little cunt.

Archived