BKK prices UP UP UP !!

BuffHello

In a place like SC, you never really know if you're getting sloppies anyway. Especially with the 'hotties' from popular bars who might have been ST'd earlier in the evening.

Of course the chances of getting sloppies depends on a number of factors: bar, time of year, time of evening.

Ignorance is bliss in this case.

At least BGs are generally thorough in their ablutions after a ST.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(not directed at Josh, just a Quick Reply)

It doesn't bother me.

Look at it this way. The BG you are fucking tonight fucked someone else last night (or maybe even before you got to the bar). What's the difference?

The gal I was with showered and brushed her teeth at least twice after being with the other guy. Or is there some amount of time that must pass between dicks before it is OK to fuck her again? Please enlighten me, as I am unaware of this standard. Are there different standards from ISO, ANSI, JIS, TUV, etc.? In this case, it was about four hours. Is that OK? I do not want to lose my certification.

Oh & BB, Dude has it exactly right re: remuneration. And welcome to the board.

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

The gal I was with showered and brushed her teeth at least twice after being with the other guy. Or is there some amount of time that must pass between dicks before it is OK to fuck her again?

I've always wanted to know the guideline about something similar...

How much time must pass between MY dick being in her mouth and ME kissing her? gotta be more than 5 minutes in my book. ::

and on the 8th day, God invented Listerine.

The gal I was with showered and brushed her teeth at least twice after being with the other guy

What a shame the vigorus teeth brushings were AFTER "she spent about five minutes in my lap, out of his line of sight, sucking my tongue out of my throat to "apologize" for the guy barfining her." Yuck, I sure wouldn't like sharing another guys saliva like that and who knows, it could have been sloppy 3rds already that night so who knows what other bodily fluids were being shared.

As I said, I do not care.

And as someone else already said, ignorance is bliss eh? For you surely do not believe that any bar gal you are with has not done exactly the same thing. I suppose that you can rationalize it using the child-like theory of "if I don't see it, it never happened."

I am just realistic about it and choose accordingly.

Hmmmm. Now that brings up the question of what is the standard of time to wait between snoggings? 1 minute? 24 hours? Somewhere inbetween? And which standards body controls this? 5555555555555

You guys and your "waiting" crack me up!

Cheers,

SD

Maybe you guys could start a "Sloppy Seconds" thread.

Getting back to the topic.

As Singapore Steve noted, while there are a few bars in Bangkok doing very good business, many bars are getting hardly any customers.

I've walked into bars in Nana between 10PM and midnight on a Friday night in high season and there were absolutely no other customers.

Any one know how these places manage to pay the bills?

One bar in Nana upstairs (can't remember which) just put up a little stand outside with a keg of Singha they dispense. While originally interested because draft beer can sway me away from JWB, 280 baht for a pitcher of lowly Sing turned me away and I went elsewhere. They must think they are the hard rock cafe with that price range, but without the 2 for 1 specials. Disappointing.

Nana's high season wasn't very high. It's low season right now and Nana does seem really low. I think they need to substantially reduce prices of drinks and barfines to get people going there again. There's no real compelling reason to go there. I mean now the parking lot has become a better hangout than inside Nana. Showing is spotty to none and let's face it, that's a big reason people used to like there. They don't have the tourist traffic of patpong. And they don't have the more laid back style of Cowboy. And the word is out anyway to just go straight to Pattaya and not waste your time. The only positive bit of news lately is Nana moved closing time from 1am to 2am.

Bo_Jangles said:

Getting back to the topic.

I've walked into bars in Nana between 10PM and midnight on a Friday night in high season and there were absolutely no other customers.

Sorry mate getting back off the topic. So there is a fair chance the girls in these bars would not be sloppy slurped up?

Cheers N Beers,

Neo said:

280 baht for a pitcher of lowly Sing turned me away and I went elsewhere. They must think they are the hard rock cafe with that price range, but without the 2 for 1 specials.

Sorry my bad English but does that mean 280 baht/glass? Unbeliavable. No wonder Nana bars are empty. There's definitely no reason to go to Nana these days except maybe one beer in Morning Night or Big Mango.

Archived