BKK prices UP UP UP !!

BuffHello

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< I mean, shit, ol' Wilt-the-Stilt can verify 20K pussies he has fucked. >>

Bovine defecation. I once worked out how many women he would have had to shag to reach that number in the time frame he was talking about. It turned out to be something like 1.5 per day, 365 days of the year. If he shagged the same gals several days in a row, it meant he had to make up for it by shagging 3 or 4 new ones just to catch up. And yet nobody called the guy on it???

Yep, they're whores and that means they WILL have a lot of nasties in their holes. Semen can stay in the vagina for days and just think of all the viruses and bacteria (STDs and non-STDs) living in the mouth. Even if you're not stirring porridge :stirthepo you are at least scraping the bowl. Go down on a Thai whore and you're likely to be consuming the semen of several other gentlemen :barf: . That's why I never do that and have taken a vow to always use a condom even for blow jobs. Whether I stick to that is another matter.

wonderlust said:

.. That's why I never do that and have taken a vow to always use a condom even for blow jobs...

If you're that worried, maybe you shouldn't give them at all?

1st Day of the new Month and Bibblies posts what could become the post of the Month............. :bow::worship::yay::grinyes:

bibblies said:
wonderlust said:

.. That's why I never do that and have taken a vow to always use a condom even for blow jobs...

If you're that worried, maybe you shouldn't give them at all? :dunno:

Hugh_Hoy said:
wonderlust said:. Semen can stay in the vagina for days .

Not if I'm around :)

HH

and with that...

Bibblies just lost the 'best post of the year award' to Hugh Hoy!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

::

bangkokbobby said:

did you do all this stuff in Bangkok, or when you were a pro sportsman in the US?

Both. But my experience in the US was in the halcyon days of post-sexual revolution, boob jobs just becoming mainstream (great because women you barely knew would just pull up their tops get get your opinion on their boobs!), and before AIDS/herpes really scared anyone (i.e., the 80s).

Cheers,

SD

Archived