BKK prices UP UP UP !!

BuffHello

suadum said:

Hmmmm. Now that brings up the question of what is the standard of time to wait between snoggings? 1 minute? 24 hours? Somewhere inbetween? And which standards body controls this? 5555555555555

Do what I do. Get too drunk to fuck and the next thing you know, it's a new day and all's forgotten. :drunk:

As to what should be the standard interval, I think there may be a "what would be considered gay" factor to this equation, and certain board members should weigh in on the debate.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neo said:

One bar in Nana upstairs (can't remember which) just put up a little stand outside with a keg of Singha they dispense. While originally interested because draft beer can sway me away from JWB, 280 baht for a pitcher of lowly Sing turned me away and I went elsewhere. They must think they are the hard rock cafe with that price range, but without the 2 for 1 specials. Disappointing.

Nana's high season wasn't very high. It's low season right now and Nana does seem really low. I think they need to substantially reduce prices of drinks and barfines to get people going there again. There's no real compelling reason to go there. I mean now the parking lot has become a better hangout than inside Nana. Showing is spotty to none and let's face it, that's a big reason people used to like there. They don't have the tourist traffic of patpong. And they don't have the more laid back style of Cowboy. And the word is out anyway to just go straight to Pattaya and not waste your time. The only positive bit of news lately is Nana moved closing time from 1am to 2am.

Low season now? How does that equate to the Nana Hotel and Dynasty being completely full I wonder. I suspect that nana plaza has more serious problems than anyone cares to concede, not least of all among the bar owners. Clearly the hotels for this market are full, but the punters aint going to the Plaza in the numbers that they used to. Personally I dont see that just down to a social order campaign - its indicative of a far deeper problem - basically there are better options out there in the eyes of the customer.

Cheers

One big problem with Nana is that there isn't a critical mass in terms of number of good bars to draw crowds. When you do the gogo bar thing, like me, I assume most punters like to hit a number of bars in the course of the evening. There might be one or two good bars in Nana; not nearly enough to get me to go there.

The few good bars get dragged down by the bad bars.

Is there any truth to the rumour that the Dollhouse in Cowboy has started offering draft beer?

That would be any interesting development for Bangkok prices.

Any Bangkok bar owners out there? I noticed in Pattaya that even when draft is on the menu, a lot of guys will still drink full priced bottled beer or spirits (something the girls seem to look at too), so I can't imagine offering draft would hurt margins that much.

One thing it might do is to attract a few more permanent residents to your bar. And customers bring atmosphere. And in a bar, good atmosphere is worth its weight in gold.

Uh, several places on Cowboy have draft beer :dunno:

But I drink spirits to keep the carb intake lower and because I get too bloated after 3-4 beers.

But the point of prices IMHO is not how much they are in hard numbers, it is the value you take away from the product. And as mentioned, the product is inferior at many places now (no showing, shitty asttitudes, etc) that the prices are seen as the problem, but it really is the value proposition.

Example: I spent B3500 in three hours Tuesday night in a beer bar, but it was in no way overpriced for what I got out of it. But B500 in an NEP bar in 45 minutes would be to me.

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

I suppose that you can rationalize it using the child-like theory of "if I don't see it, it never happened."

I am just realistic about it and choose accordingly.

You guys and your "waiting" crack me up!

SD

Great to see you are not in LalaLand. But what about the blokes that really squeel about the mix up of love juices becoming a river? Is this the same thinking as: in 3somes with 2 guys balls rubbing over balls is disgusting?

I do not understand this if you are gonna think shit about sex you are gonna experience shit...Why put this negative thinking in your head for no apparant reason? Doesn't that ruin the fun?

That's it. I mean, I have done the, what the hell did that guy here call it, fingercuff thing. Many times.

The DP thing (a mate & I doing an anal and a vaginal at that same time)? Check, more than once.

Having a gal doing it doggie with me next to another couple doing it the same way with the lights on? Checks.

Swaping with you buddy in the above scenerio? Checks.

Why not? It is all fun and if you use the correct precautions (change condoms with partners), it is as safe as anything else.

It seems to me that this is all shit that happens during a normal life when one is an athelete (high-end college or professional) in the US and I am sure in plenty of other situations as well. I mean, shit, ol' Wilt-the-Stilt can verify 20K pussies he has fucked. I ain't near that good, but I have a few and I am not anywhere near the athelete he was (nor many, many others guys are). Maybe it is all the showering with the teammates, but being around a naked guy does nothing for me (either turning me off nor on). :D:p

Cheers,

SD

being near a naked guy means nothing to me either, and i certainly have had plenty of sex in the same rooms as other people. what gets me here though is the DP thing. i draw the line at rubbing balls with other guys, thats kinda homo for me.

you sound like an interesting liberated guy though, so its not for me to critiscise your habits, just not my cup of coffee.

did you do all this stuff in Bangkok, or when you were a pro sportsman in the US?

BB

Hi,

Not to anyone in particular, but 'sloppy seconds' seems to be related to not using a condom. If using one for both sides, is not really an isuue.

Get real guys....you are dealing with prostitutes here. What are you thinking? They 'all' exchange bodily fluids, with many guys often, as is part of their occupation. There is no way to detirmine if 'your girl' has cum from her previous pull, in any of her holes, and how good she cleaned them out before being with you, will always be suspect.

What is important to remember, is you are dealing with a prostitute, and as such, you can "Never" be sure of anything.

Wanna 'clean' girl?, then stay out of the scene. If you cannot accept any girl you pay for, has just sucked off another punter previously in the night, then don't get involved.

It's what they do, and you have to learn to accept it.

Does it make it better that is was 6 hours before, as related to 4 hours previous? 555555555

What is the difference, really?

HT

Archived