What changed in P4P the last 15 years?

Topcatta

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

What's changed? The girl's, the prices, and some of the venue's. But little else, in terms of what you can get.

And the same will be said 20 years from now, just as it was said 20 years previous.

Don't worry.....Sex will always be for sale there. The politics may change, the money rate may change, but the reallity is what it is. Prositition is forever, as long as there is one single male living on this earth. :D

HT

Yep, the quality has definitely dropped. Why the lack of stunners in the bars?

A lot have been spoiled by Western Union guys.

A lot have been taken out of circulation by marriage.

A lot are having less kids in Issan due to increased usage of the pill.

A lot no longer need to get into prostitution due to the slow improvements in Thailand living standards.

The smart ones get to Singapore and Hong Kong.

For those that live here and come a lot? The stunners aren't there because we are now used to their little faces and don't think they are unique anymore,

Once I loved seeing the girls here, now I relish my tripe OS to see "Non thai/isaan" girls

I think the quality is the same, just the "Sexperts" have gotten used to them!

Although I don't have the same euphoria today as I did when I first visited many years ago, I respectfully disagree. Everyone has different tastes and preferences, and your stunner could be my ugly sister. People who know me never see me with anything less then an 8. I know what I saw available in the bars when I first visited and what I see now. I didn't say all of the stunners have left Thailand, just that there are a lot less working in the bars today compared to years ago. Even Stevie Wonder can see that. One Pattaya go go bar owner told me you see girls dancing in go gos today who wouldn't have got a service job a few years ago. If you do see a stunner working in the bars, it is not long until an expat snaps her up as his live-in or some lovestruck farang marries/sponsors her and takes her out of the bar. Although I spend most of my time in Pattaya, I was recently in Bangkok and wasn't impressed with the overall talent I saw in the bars/go gos/freelancer venues. :beer:

I have five BG friends here in Pattaya and all of them have sponsors and don't work and they are all hot so I would have to agree with the other posters here who think that a lot of the talent is being sponsored, married or indeed gone overseas where earnings are higher.

Having said all of that there is still enough talent in Pattaya here to keep any man happy for a long time. It is just that there are a lot more fuglies working in the bars and gogos than times gone by.

Archived