Wife stealing

What's the collective wisdom on this.

If you'd spent 2-3 mill baht reengineering your Thai wife (3 yrs) and family's lifestyle then a farang multi-millionaire hits on her and throws chunks of money at her (5 mill in 12 months so far) which she goes for (darling, he customuur, relax) what would you do? might post this whole fucking unbelievable story later.

farangbaa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

What's the collective wisdom on this.

If you'd spent 2-3 mill baht reengineering your Thai wife (3 yrs) and family's lifestyle then a farang multi-millionaire hits on her and throws chunks of money at her (5 mill in 12 months so far) which she goes for (darling, he customuur, relax) what would you do? might post this whole fucking unbelievable story later.

farangbaa

I would say, you have encoutered the true spirit of thais. More money is better. Who can eat love? Thais don't understand the world as a place of love and commitment, but as a place, where money can buy happiness.

So wait, until the other guy is burned out, get your own mia noi or drop her alltogether.

Roland

“Re-engineering” a Thai women, or anyone for that matter, ususally doesn't work. The person being asked to change is often going through motions to keep the “engineer” happy. Nor is it a positive sign that your wife uttered the ominous line too many farangs have heard over the years - “he customer, relax”. I don’t want to sound too negative since we’ve heard little of your situation. The best of luck if you decide not to divulge more.

yeah, the thought has crossed my mind more than a few times but a wise friend advised never get stupid over a piece of pussy. We forget in time and there’s lots more pussy out there to enjoy. the prospect of spending several decades in a thai koop getting butt-fucked wrankles.

Good advice. next trip out i'll divorce the cunt, chalk it up and banish the memory to oblivion. the new gf is from a different planet and the focus is broad, good communication, on fun and life, no calculated plots and moneygrubbing so far. the sex is on par or even better. And better the cunt fucked off sooner than later before scarfing up half my euro assets.

i'd say object lessons are keep dirt poor lazy shitbag thai family members at arms length, assess mother/daughter relationship for excess influence, forget marriage, whore or non-whore or anyone else. (I married to get her ass back to my country where I can make a living). beware the ones who won’t share their thoughts, who won’t translate casual conversation, when money gets to be the issue pack your bag, if they play cards get one who doesn’t. in short test and check their motivations. Sure they need money, but at what price.

farangbaa

farangbaa wrote:

"i'd say object lessons are keep dirt poor lazy shitbag thai family members at arms length, assess mother/daughter relationship for excess influence, forget marriage, whore or non-whore or anyone else. (I married to get her ass back to my country where I can make a living). beware the ones who won’t share their thoughts"

Words of wisdom, painfully learned. I almost made the mistake of marrying my ex to get her back to my country, but instead let the relationship peter out after years. She would never share her thoughts. I am concerned about excess influence of the mother with my current girl and will be avoiding visiting the village until I am sure that we have a future together (maybe 2 or 3 years down the line). She married her first husband from her village because the mother told her to, and she didn't have sex with him until a month later. Neither of these girls have asked for much, but money is always going to be a part of the equation unless you marry a rich Thai (your chances are less than 1% on that one). You will always have to support your girl unless you get her a good job in your own country somehow, and it's quite easy to be overly generous in the early stages of the relationship, even a marriage. My main question to farangbaa is "How did your girl meet this wealthy farang? Did this happen after you married her and brought her to your country? Surely she was out of the bar scene at that point?

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

Jeeze, another one!! Another one screwed to the wall by a Thai woman. Maybe we should both be charter members of the SBTWS.. Screwed by The Thai Woman Society. I'm sure we could find a whole room of prospective members with more being added daily. I don't mean to make a joke of your situation, I've been there, done that. I shouldn't give you any advise, it might backfire on you like it did me. I do know how you feel. If we should ever meet, I'll buy the beer. We probably have a lot in common. Good luck!! HST

Nomad. Re-engineering was a poor phrase. Lending financial assistance to the family I had married into and planned to spend many more years with would be more accurate and this led to changed lifestyles for all and of course greater expectations of more of the same (handouts, that is).

One thing I’ve know after 2 years of marriage living in a village squat is a farang who’s married in is not family and never will be. There’s a pretense in play but the blood relationship is strong and close in the thai unit.

Hsteach. No problem. And thanks. I do need a little luck right now. got over the hard part and this tale serves merely to warn.

Luckyfarang. How did the prick with the money get to her? Well we got married in fall 98. I took her home to my country in Nov 98. Next summer (99) we went back for a holiday, to phuket. I stayed on a boat with my buddy who lives there and she got bored and wanted to go to patong where we’d originally met so she could smoke/play cards etc. I gave her 10000B pocket money and off she went. After a few days I went looking for her and found her half wrecked at her friend’s house and dragged her back to the boat. She had the worst case of bronchitis I’d seen, white as a ghost and low pulse rate. Couple off days later she blew a chunk of tissue out of her nose that looked like pipes. Couldn’t believe it. Ya ba damage. Took her to the hospital etc. after 3 days recovering the stubborn bitch insisted on going back to patong. I reluctantly agreed and picked her up 3 days later, virtually comatose with booze, ya ba and staying up for nights. Total wreck this time. we headed to Phuket Airport and half way there I asked her where her 5 baht wedding present necklace was. Back to patong, lucky, retrieved it and back to the airport stopping here and there so she could retch. Got to bkk then back to europe. Some months later I got out of her she’d been with boosting her income in patong with 2 guys. That’s when it all started but I didn’t learn that till a year later.

We get back my home but this time she’s made friends with the local thai female contingency one of whom was 20, sexy, single etc and they started going out together. We’d been married 12 months, total time together 2 yrs. Her outings with her girlfriend turned into all-nighters and she’d turn up at my place at 7 am. I got lucky with some money I’d inherited and proposed, after much thought, to go live in the village indefinitely. No problem for her. By this point she was fucking around in my home town and in patong. So let’s try the village.

Archived