Wife stealing

Hi Falangbaa,

as many people are telling you "you can take the women from the bar,but you can't take the bar from the women" even down here in 'sunny songkhla' it goes on,recently a guy who got married 8 years ago to lady got totally ripped off,because he got married 'buddhist style' everything was in her name,2 cars,2 houses,40rai of land, she must of lost the plot one day and sold everything without him knowing, next minute someone is asking for the keys to his car,after alot of trouble went down the police station and the cops told him to give the keys over, he is now very much a broken man, we all worry for his personal state of mind,hopefully he won't do anything silly to himself, now he has got nothing, everyone be careful

regards Simon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that you had married a normal girl who has a college education. Now i find that you married an ex-prostitute. WEll, as one guy said here, NEVER MARRY A PROSTITUTE. Once a prostitute, always a prostitute in spirit and mind.

Okay, so you made a mistake. What to do? Cut your losses. Loot your bank accounts all in one day and open a new account at another bank under your name only. Take as much as you can and leave the city. If you know who the guy is who is hitting on her, call him up and threaten to break his face if he gets near her again. Tell him you are the husband. You are legitimately angry and he'll most likely back off.

Take all your assets and run to a different town or section of the city. This will teach the 2 timing hooker that tricked you into marriage that you aren't such a sap afterall and can look out for yourself.

1) Don't call it YaBa. That trivializes the drug. The correct name is METHAMPHETAMINE. The Hells Angels take METH and commit rape and robberies. Meth is an awful drug. Some people smoke it, some shoot it up.

2) Never marry a sex-worker. These prostitutes have deep-rooted mental problems. Most if not all of them were sold by their parents at around age 12. Can you imagine what kind of mind fuck that does on a kid? Then the little girl is brought to a rape and training camp. She is raped and beaten and basically trained like a dog to be obedient. Her owners use negative reinforcement to train them to be sex slaves. If they do it wrong, they are beaten and the other girls may be punished too so there is a group mind fuck. Then after the little girl has been raped, beaten, and her will broken, she is re-sold again to the first line brothels that attract the more low-life customers. There, she is just a piece of meat. Smelly dirty old men pay her $$ to spread her legs. She doesnt want to do it and she hates herself but she does it anyway, further damaging her psyche. After a few horrible times like this, she becomes numb to all feeling. She feels she is worthless. Her co-worker whore sees her depression and urges her to try hard drugs. She does and loves it because it can take her away from the pain of reality. Now, she is an addict. She must keep working to provide for her habit. She has no future. She never finished High School. Her only education comes from the other uneducated hookers. This hooker is so jaded now. All she cares about is to get as much money as she can so she can get more Meth. Now that she is such an experience actress, she comes across a naive American/European/Aus/NZ who thinks she is genuinely a nice girl. All of the hooker's co-workers have already trained her on how to snag a foreigner for marriage. What the hell, she aint doing anything good with her life, so she tries her best to snag him. When she finally tricks him, she is a hero to all her peers, other hookers. This is probably the only thing that can give her self-esteem in her own fucked up society...to get married to a foreigner!

quote:

Originally posted by Regularguy:

2) Never marry a sex-worker. These prostitutes have deep-rooted mental problems. Most if not all of them were sold by their parents at around age 12. .... <snip> Her co-worker whore sees her depression and urges her to try hard drugs. She does and loves it because it can take her away from the pain of reality. Now, she is an addict. She must keep working to provide for her habit.

Uh.... aren't you overgeneralzing a bit? I would hardly say most of the girls in the farang scene were sold in to brothels, or use hard drugs. Sure there are plenty of them, but I know many many bar girls that have never used hard drugs. It seems to me the most common reason they are in the trade is that they married young and then their asshole husubund ditched them after fathering a child, leaving the woman to support the famly themselves. I'd have to agree though that most of them have mental problems, irreguardless of their being sold or being involved with hard drugs.

BTW, I'm not suggesting people should go ahead and marry their BGGF. Plenty of other good reasons not to.

quote:

These prostitutes have deep-rooted mental problems. Most if not all of them were sold by their parents at around age 12. Can you imagine what kind of mind fuck that does on a kid? Then the little girl is brought to a rape and training camp. She is raped and beaten and basically trained like a dog to be obedient

Huh?

Perhaps some 12 year olds get sold and go to sex training camps--but these end up in brothels that cater to the locals.

Majority of the girls working in farang-oriented establishments come from villages or from low-paying straight jobs.

This is not to say that they make an ideal marriage partner, but the scene as you describe it is not realistic. The bar-girls are screwed up - most of them, anyway - by other things. Even without going to a "camp," selling their pussy must leave some heavy damage. Many of their customers are assholes. Plus they have more money than they can handle, and booze, drugs, disappointments, broken hearts, lies they tell us, lies we tell them, geezus, how could anynone live throught that without damage?

quote:

Originally posted by Regularguy:

1)

2) Never marry a sex-worker. These prostitutes have deep-rooted mental problems. Most if not all of them were sold by their parents at around age 12. Can you imagine what kind of mind fuck that does on a kid? Then the little girl is brought to a rape and training camp. She is raped and beaten and basically trained like a dog to be obedient. Her owners use negative reinforcement to train them to be sex slaves. If they do it wrong, they are beaten and the other girls may be punished too so there is a group mind fuck. Then after the little girl has been raped, beaten, and her will broken, she is re-sold again to the first line brothels that attract the more low-life customers. There, she is just a piece of meat. Smelly dirty old men pay her $$ to spread her legs. She doesnt want to do it and she hates herself but she does it anyway, further damaging her psyche. After a few horrible times like this, she becomes numb to all feeling. She feels she is worthless. Her co-worker whore sees her depression and urges her to try hard drugs. She does and loves it because it can take her away from the pain of reality. Now, she is an addict. She must keep working to provide for her habit. She has no future. She never finished High School. Her only education comes from the other uneducated hookers. This hooker is so jaded now. All she cares about is to get as much money as she can so she can get more Meth. Now that she is such an experience actress, she comes across a naive American/European/Aus/NZ who thinks she is genuinely a nice girl. All of the hooker's co-workers have already trained her on how to snag a foreigner for marriage. What the hell, she aint doing anything good with her life, so she tries her best to snag him. When she finally tricks him, she is a hero to all her peers, other hookers. This is probably the only thing that can give her self-esteem in her own fucked up society...to get married to a foreigner!

I am sorry..exactly what is the weather like on your planet???

-j-

• 3 weeks later...

New to this board this week. And appreciated the story and comments. Some posters I thought were a little hard on him. Everyone is different and from different backgrounds. Some were raised in a trusting environment. Plus love can hit anyone at anytime and when that 4 letter word is involved, throw out all reason. So I can't blame him and its easy to be what we say in states 'monday morning quarterback' (ask a Yank for the definition).

I've been lucky (or perhaps unlucky) to some to grow up in one of America's inner citys where you learn to trust no one but yourself and God if you're so inclined. And thankfully, made it out and made a fairly good living (at least enough to travel to LOS a few times a year--joke). I've been jaded on love and marriage from mostly observation and some early experiences at a young age. That's why LOS is so perfect for me. I look in my 20s (i'm in my 30s) and the girls know I'm there just for fun so they don't try to pull the 'sick water buffalo' stories on me. In fact they tell me a lot of behind the scenes stuff. My friend and I who travel, have fun with them, joke and go to disco, and we'll even be in the back of the bar commenting with them on which farang is likely to go ST, LT or have money.

Bar life can be a bit boring and tedius and we are at least a break in that.

I've known and seen 'ladies of the evening' my whole life. The Thai ones are the best I've seen.

Hope newbies to LOS understand that. I've only been asked for $ once and that person never asked again because she knows the deal. Some of the ones that don't have a customer for the night may even get to come back to the hotel room with me instead of 3 to a non airconditioned room, no strings attached. We're friends but they know I see their game as a business for them.

Hope as many read the stories as they can before they commit themselves to a BG with bad intentions.

• 5 weeks later...

got back to England a few days a go after a wonderful 2 month trip to Bangkok where i went to shack up with a new wench i'd met in early Febraury. now i know some folks are going to call me a dickhead but THE VERY NIGHT i got there, she knew i was coming a week before, i was going at her like a pneumatic drill after 2 months of enforced celibacy in the UK, it was about midnight and i looked up at her and she was screwing up her face looking at her watch. next thing she was making excuses to make a fast exit to get back to her house/family for some undeterrmined reason. so it turns into an argument and i flat refused to let her go (i'd known her for 4 months at this point). then about 4 AM it starts pouring with rain and she can't go and finally she gives in and we fuck till dawn.

next day i go look at her email which she'd given me full permission to do 2 months previously and the password was the same and there it was in black and white. a message from Mr. America asking why she hadn't turned up at his hotel at 1 AM the previous evening as she'd promised. He'd already departed that morning to Phnom Penn so now the coast was clear. but she was busted. well, after last year's infidelity by the potentially-soon-to-be-ex-wife it didn't bother me too much. guess i'm getting weathered. after knowing her just 3 days he'd given her a 3500b watch, a nice new Nokia, some new clothes and a handful of cash. at least it relieved me of some of the burden. she went back up to Bangkok when he got back and he took her to the dentist, 10,000 there, and promised to enroll her in English classes which he later did. more relief. all this double-dealing without a trace of awkwardness on her part as if it was the most natural behavior in the world, even getting furious with jealousy if i so much as glanced at another girl. she would have given him up if i'd pressed her but i knew she'd be pissed off at me and i didn't want her to spoil what was not such a bad arrangement by her losing some very easy money i wasn't prepared to hand over. he came and went over the next few weeks and his generosity exceeded the shortness of his stay with her. 10 days cost him 60,000. he'd ask her to come over to his hotel early afternoon. she'd get there at 8 PM. go for dinner, a couple of bars then make excuses and come over to my place about midnight then dissappear back to his place at 5 AM. this became a pattern. no harm done and quite open about it all. she was getting paid well, i was getting a free bonk and it made me feel good to know it was someone else's turn to get cuckolded. when he went back to the States he kept sending money and i helped her with the email. i made lots of friends at her house/hovel in Thon Buri and she offered me her young sister in a threesome arrangement but i declined as she looked underage. pity. nice slutty looks too. must check her ID next time.

early on during my stay we were in Cha-Am one evening, getting back to the car after a fine seafood dinner at one of the port restaurants and as she gets into the car the phones rings. she took the call and was annoyed as she passed me the phone. it was the wife calling from upcountry. she'd just got back from Switzerland and i hadn't spoken to her for a month and she was being as nice as she could be. who was the girl. where was i. why hadn't i called. etc. we spoke for 20 minutes by which time the g'f was thoroughly furious again. we went back to the hotel. it developed into a full-blown row and she called her girlfriend to quizz her about a conversation i'd had with one of her girlfriends. the wife called again and could hear the curses the g/f was calling me to her g/f. "how can you go with such a terrible girl"? the wife asks. yeah, right.

by 2 AM things got to a pitch and the g/f grabbed her bag and bolted. 2 hours later i found her, she'd checked into a new hotel. i tried to calm her down but by 6 AM i was saying good-bye to her at Cha-Am bus station as she boarded the bus for Bangkok. she left without a word and i figured we were done. so, not wanting to hang around Cha-Am too long at 6 AM i had breakfast and 15 minutes later headed up the road to Bangkok on my way to visit the wife, not having seen her for 7 months. i was curious. she was at the newly Swiss built house in the village, one of her Phuket g/f's was with her, i had nothing much else to do and i felt like a long drive (1800 cc Seat Cordoba, VW Golf drive train, nice little car, cheap, built like a brick shit-house, assembled in Spain, lots of fun) and blasted up the road to Bangkok. About an hour later i passed the g/f's bus. 15 minutes later i pulled in for gas and she spotted me and called on her new Nokia. a brief call but by now she figured i was chasing after her to reunite with her sumptuous ass in Thon Buri. But i sped north through the city on the Expressway. Just after Don Muang she called again. why was i still in the car? where are you going? then silence. the phone clicked. back in the dog-house again. i sped on north and took the road that leads to Nakhonsawan.

Archived