Wife stealing

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about an ex-bar girl, right? If so, she was in a business where money is the object in the first place. Another opportunity to make money came along and she took it. Like as not, it's just a short time thing -- until the rich dude gets bored or the money stops.

(If she's not a bar girl, then it's definitely strange.)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baa,

Sorry for your issue I hope you can recover from this...but for others that are reading this the lesson should be...NEVER MARRY A HOOKER!!!...you wouldnt do it your country..dont think thai hookers are different!...for the kind of money you dropped on her you could have moved to thailand for a year and met a non-pro that would have increased the chances of a successful relationship.

Again I truly wish you a good recovery...

G

Hi Farangbaa,

Welcome to the club of idiots who believe(d) that a sincere relationship with their thai BG was possible.

Cut your losses, move on and experience that the pain will become less and less.... You'll probably never get rid of it altogether but it's a lesson learnd.

Something I forgot just before the wedding in 98, the first real warning sign. I’d arrived in BKK to meet her in Aug '98. she turned up at the Nana with her cousin, a surly bitch and we went over to the Asia as i had 3 free days there that came with my ticket. in the hotel she was moody and

soon it got around to money. she wanted 10 baht of gold plus 100,000 to pay

wedding day expenses. now i still had money but it was a shock i hadn't anticipated and there was unpleasantness. she looked tired

and drawn. cranky and bad temepered. yaa baa. i'd never seen her this way.

we settled on 5 baht gold and went up to the village to prepare for the

ceremony. big do. started at 4.30 am. full . 250 people, went on till 2 am. the GF/wife was stoned faced on yaa baa, never said a word to me all day.

the previous day there had been a drinking party out front of the house, a

lot of people, maybe 50-60. they were setting up the marquee, the sound

system and the stage. GF had consumed 3/4 of a bottle of Lao. i was sitting

with a family friend, sober. she turned to me a said, ‘wife say fuck you’. ha. there was a lull in the noise level of the party and i said in a clear voice that carried "GF, what you say? fuck you?".

the party stopped dead in its tracks. her insult to me was interpreted as

an insult to her. people looked at each other in wonder. stoney silence. GF

whipped her cell phone out and dialed a number. the music started up

again. three minutes later a young tough on a motorbike arrived with his GF on the back. the music stopped. there was a deathly hush and people physically shrank back to all corners. a local hood had been summoned to redress the ‘insult’ slung by the lowly farang. well, it took a few minutes, but the matter was resolved and he took off again but he was undoubtedly carrying. i began to worry a little. my charming 18 year old wife to be had summoned a local thug/ex boyfriend? to take care of things. nice i thought. hmmmmm. we got married the next day then took off for Phuket for a honeymoon then returned to Europe in November.

quote:

Originally posted by HSTEACH:

Jeeze, another one!! Another one screwed to the wall by a Thai woman. Maybe we should both be charter members of the SBTWS.. Screwed by The Thai Woman Society.

HST

Hey, I guess the society should be called SBTBGS - Screwed by The Thai Bar Girl Society.

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

the new gf is from a different planet and the focus is broad, good communication, on fun and life, no calculated plots and moneygrubbing so far.

So, she's not Thai then?!?

Keep feeding us bits of this story, it's a cracker, but one which might be a bit overwhelming in one big chunk!

Why don't people make movies out of this stuff?

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

Something I forgot just before the wedding in 98, the first real warning sign.

Warning sign?

Archived