Wife stealing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Cent

I know you're reading this too! Don't let this put you off either!! We're looking forward to the party!!!

LG

Long Gun,

Hey! How do you know what I'm reading? Stop it! Yer giving me the creeps, as is this story! :-)

Would you go through with a wedding to a girl you knew, or even suspected, to be smoking yaba? Would you consider her telling you "fuck you" the day before your wedding, while drunk on lao kao and obviously high on yabaa, and calling some Thai mafia thug, who seems to be packing a gun, to settle some perceived "insult" by you--as a FIRST warning sign of possible trouble with this fine example of Thai womanhood? Would've taken me about two seconds to grab my bag and leave on whatever conveyance was handy, to be never seen again by her.

But hell, let's just all blame the Thai women! It's easier than figuring out what the hell may be wrong with our own god given senses isn't it?

Jesus Christ gentlemen, don't any of you read these stories with jaw agape in astonishment, and like me, say to himself, "What the hell is wrong with this picture?" Talk about leading with your chin! Anyone believe in destiny? Change the word to density--i.e.-the thickness of some skulls!! Some blokes can't seem to read the sign hung in front of their faces.

Sorry Long Gun. This wasn't meant for you my friend. I just can't believe some of the stuff I read. And it always is the ladies fault, not the guy who can't see what is plain as day, and just plows on regardless, when most of the ladies give them ample opportunity to avoid setting themselves up for a fall. It boggles the mind really! And who can blame some of the ladies for taking advantage. Hey, the warning signs are usually there for anyone to see who has their eyes open.

Just my opinion, like assholes, everyone has one.

Cent

quote:

customer is a word thai whores, and others, use to refer to member of the opposite sex who pay them cash for fucking rights.

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN....This is your wife you are talking about??? Hmmm...Is anyone else getting bored of "Farang/Bargirl mariage Fucks up again" stories???

Its like someone sticking his finger in a light socket and complaining they got an electric shock....

Sorry, nothing personal...

crazy.gif" border="0

Re-read DBs mail. Good comment

Is he joking, is he not? Do I agree with his comments maybe I do maybe I don't.

You could always let a wish list slip to an arsonist.

Then get on with your life.

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

What's the collective wisdom on this.

If you'd spent 2-3 mill baht reengineering your Thai wife (3 yrs) and family's lifestyle..throws chunks of money at her (5 mill in 12 months so far...

farangbaa

Sounds like it took to long to

re-engineer her. It apears that she is now obsolete. You should spend some of her money on a newer model. Then wait to see who throws battery acid on who.

farangbaa-

Quite the story, glad you posted it and I can identify and sympathize. Since I avoid girls who drink, I like to think that this one could not have worked me, but it happens. I know some guys like a TG who will drink along with them at the bar, but I don't see the point, especially if the girl is a heavy drinker. Ya baa use alone may be hard to detect, but it can cause psychotic behavior and of course ya baa users should be avoided. Last year I saw a ya baa addicted hello girl at NEP, and she came on to me very hard to the point that I had a hard time ditching her. She used to be the sexiest dancer at my favorite bar in Patpong, and left because of reputed ya baa addiction. I used to find her very attractive, but now was quite wary and her looks had gone downhill.

So if I am correct, she met the other farang in your home country through another Thai girl? The farang in question is a real a**hole if he knew she was married, but she was probably just working him and lying that she was single. This would be hard to avoid since it is generally accepted that it is good to get your TG in contact with local Thais to avoid homesickness. Was he sending her money in the village after you moved back there with her? "Just a customer" is no excuse for a married woman to use. Just goes to show the bargirl mentality is difficult to get rid of.

I think it was clearly a mistake to let her go back to Patong alone, and I'm sure you'll be a lot more careful in the future.

Roger, yes, my soon-to-be-ex wife. Doesn’t deserve to be but is. reading yawn posts is voluntary. Do not read if bored, very simple. sorry nothing personal. read closer and you’ll find I haven’t complained yet. might be pissed but not whining. Stopped that soon after infancy. if you dip below the surface of thai life, get beyond the superficiality of the 12 mechanical thai smiles, see the face behind the face etc., and discover more of the true nature of the Thai peoples, life there can be electric, inexplicable, obsessive etc. as many will attest. Wish I was smart enough to make the right choice every time. But life is never dull, except in euroland. We can never fathom the oriental mind.

Cent. Yeah, a lot of Thais give me the creeps. Maybe that’s partly why we go there. whatever the downside of Thais is I’d rather be in thailand.

Long Gun. Yes, the new gf is Thai, from a Klong Toey slum, but she’s a giver (rare in thailand I think) unlike the taker wife. Now and again we get taken but damage is relative and there’s some steam left in the old man. And then again in some ways she’s similar. Some thai girls are mysterious, that’s the beauty of them. so long as it doesn’t get fatal we get another shot.

Adik Gede. You might well be right about spending too long and too much. if you invested in a house, say $200,000, and later found some subsidence you might sell it. or you might try to fix it, because there were some things about the house you liked and you’d put a fair bit of dough into it. And then again what you tried to fix might not work out too well. ‘Ain’t nothin’ queerer than folk’. I now have a new model who I’m not spending much on at all. And don’t love as much. But I’m rediscovering that the pleasure I get from women is inversely proportional to the money spent on them, as it always was in my youth. Problem was I grew up and became a ‘gentleman’ a quality that pays few dividends on the streets of bangkok. Obsolete? Maybe. But look at it like this. I have a 9 year old kid and I love him. Sometimes I hate what he does but it doesn’t stop me from loving him. And then again if I’d done the right thing all my life and never made a mistake I suppose I’d be perfect, like a lot of pricks I know in Europe who condemn my lifestyle and have never taken a risk in their sorry lives. Aren’t we all part of the same story, each of us living a piece of it.

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

YAWN, YAWN, YAWN....This is your wife you are talking about??? Hmmm...Is anyone else getting bored of "Farang/Bargirl mariage Fucks up again" stories???

... Seems to me that writing these relationship horror stories is cathartic for the poster and a useful warning to other guys who are thinking about entering a similar relationship. Some of us simply find the stories entertaining. The rest can ignore the topic.

Probably is something sick about us talking about what we got ourselves into as adults with our eyes and zippers open. As an old Master Sergeant in the Philippines once told me, "If she won't change while you are playing house, why do you think she will change after you get married."

Archived