Wife stealing

As i was waiting to be returned to 'wife stealing' I started to think. How many of us out there in , on the surface of it, happy relationships with Thai BG/non BG GF's start to rethink the relationship, reliving many situations looking for "warning signs" ,albeit perhaps not so obvious as in this post. after reading of so many relationship disasters

Or am I just being paranoid?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

I stayed on a boat with my buddy who lives there and she got bored and wanted to go to patong where we?d originally met so she could smoke/play cards etc. I gave her 10000B pocket money and off she went.

[/QB]

NO offense intended, but my "bells" started ringing about this point (in quote above). So you are married, she's bored (after a few days), and so, instead of...now here's a wacky idea...going off together and doing something you both might enjoy... you basically throw her some cash and tell her to bugger off for a while, while you are doing some thing more important....hmmm

-j-

Revenge is sweet...

Why not hire a lawyer and establish a company of which you are the majority owner and control all voting rights. Tell your loving wife that you think this would be a good way for her to get money from her 'customer' by telling him some lies that she wants to establish a property business. Get him to buy several pieces of property, placed under the company's name because (after all) he cannot own property as a foreigner.

You can make your wife a director of the company but give her only 1% of shares.

After everything is said and done and he has been milked for all he is worth, tell your wife that you forbid her to see him anymore. She will balk at this and then threaten to break up. Guess who will wind up being in control of all of those assets? You!

Of course I'd watch your back at that point, but she can always run crying to her new (less) rich suitor.

Cheers!

Well, Khun Josh_ingu, think you’re being a bit hard here but let me explain. By this point we’d been together day and night for 2 entire years. This, believe it or not was her first solo expedition since we’d met other than the early periods getting visas. We’d been in europe for 8 months, she wanted to catch up with her girlfriends, the boat is at the remote end of phuket 40 km from patong where there’s bugger all to do if you don’t care about boats and I think you’ll find not too many TG’s do. Bg’s can get bored pretty quick when they’re away from the scene (but it's beckoning just down the road). anyway it’s nice to get rid of them for a while sometimes and talk to your friends, same for her. After living in patong for several months earlier on I’d got a bit jaded with the constant nightlife . . so. We all need some space from time to time.

Blackie

Absolutely not. When you live with someone a while and get to know them intimately you accept things or not. Like a lot of you guys I’ve spent years with these girls over decades but this was the first hack at a thai marriage. And the last. What they do is their business and I don’t care too much what people do till they start to hurt. Ever tried talking a girl into quitting ya ba? And it’s not an unusual problem among bargirls. At a rough guess about as frequent as card playing, which appears to be very popular. Anyway haven’t you found getting a thai to adopt a farang viewpoint is about as easy as teaching a soi dog to speak Queen’s English. They might conceivably listen but there’s not going to be much action. And bear in mind here what you’re reading are the highlights of what led to a breakup. In between were some of the best times of my life. The highs were high and the lows were low. No complaints. Fate can deal some strange cards. battle in the war. Aren’t bad girls more fun? A teensy little bit more exciting? We’ll just leave the marriage thing out of it in future. Show me a bg who doesn’t have a few dodgey friends/relatives. Btw, as we broke up I met a non-bg thai girl, well off, own business, lived like a queen, lots of connections in local politics etc. Believe me, once we’d got through the pleasantries (about4-6 months) she was worse by a mile. Ruthless. Something that comes to mind here is, if you’re a bit older you tend to want to settle and get comfortable, but these girls are lot younger and upwardly mobile. They’re only doing what I did myself years ago. 2 years is the most you can seriously expect from these girls, IMHO. Good thing too. Sorry, I’m rambling.

thesis on WARNING SIGNS:

1. cellular telephone

2. impact display of jewellery

3. intermediate level spoken English

(gf scored zero on these when first met)

please add at will

I would have agreed abt the cellphone until I met my current long-legged friend.

Some Pom took her away for a week and showered her with gifts and $$$, one gift was the mob phone., (a 3310) for which I am eternally grateful to him.

She now warns me when she's coming to the apt and we can get sms's to each other without disturbing her 'client' if she's busy laugh.gif" border="0

Freelancers with a mob phone are great, feeling horny at lunchtime, just call......Nok, Nut, Yor or whoever! crazy.gif" border="0

I agree abt the jewelry.

Every BG I've met who speaks good English has turned out to be thorough bitch and as mercinary as her Farang counterpart.

I now avoid the good English speakers like the plague.

[ June 03, 2001: Message edited by: Blackie ]

Blackie

Does the irritable Pom still call?

If he does try this. It works OK on a 5110 - see if it works on the 3110. it should. quality should still be good enough around bkk but if the interloper is overseas he might have some difficulty. your gf would never know. worth a shot.

otherwise simply jigger the SIM card and buy her a new one.

Half Rate Mode (HFR) - Nokia 5110

Key in *4720# to activate HFR. Advantage: increases battery life by about 30 percent. Disadvantage: Decreases call quality. Toggle #4720# to deactivate HFR.

Archived