Thai embassy London

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

I'm trying to find out the procedure on getting my mrs thai passport renewed, how much, documents needed, postal or a visit to embassy, price etc etc.....everytime i call them (alot and different hours) i cant get thru, just a message telling me i've reached them, i'm getting irrittated now by this, am i asing too much to speak to anyone about this :: i've read the website but i do need to speak to a person for clarification.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

ok i know i'm as thick as himalayn yak dung but how does that weblink help me cw, i cant see anything regarding thai passport renewal on it!!..

bb, email sent :)

OK let's take it one step at a time. 1. Click on the link. (That's the left side of your mouse) 2. Look at the webpage. You will notice some little boxes. One says Visa. The one next to it says Passport ...that is the one you want. 3. Click on the passport box and you get a page of instructions written in Thai. This is for the convenience of Thai people needing new passports. 4. Time to get your girlfriend involved. 'Look what I found teelak! Is this what you want?' She will be amazed at your internet skills and will love you too much for many lives. CW :)

p.s. Downloading a PDF document can be tricky.

Guest lazyphil

Thankyou one and all for the input, i'm now currently chasing a timely resolution to this with haste. However call me old fashioned but i like to speak to people on such important matters, hence it is rather frustrating to end up on the voice message everytime :( ...... deepa and ranjit from calcutta are not shy to cold call me (thrice daily at least) to try and sell me a mobile phone deal afterall, maybe i should take comfort in this cultural exchange of words :: ....i would hope she can just update her passport to save faffing around making a visit to croyden/home office to put a new visa stamp in a new passport and her B2 US visa, i dont think its likely we'll go to americar again but one never knows does one, i might have a long lost aunt in oz who leaves me a few bob :).

SD, what is an E passport.

BB can i register my mrs at the thai embassy london and what is the point to it?

Archived