Glory holes

"... think it is obviously psychological, the turn on, because you can't touch the person, or see them as they get you off I mean a fair number of people pay to get whipped and chained up these days to get their rocks off.. so, it is not even that "special" or fetishized is it?..."

Yes, a fetish perhapes...or yet another way for "straight men" to deny they are getting blown by a dude...

"...So, based on Japan as my paradigm I don't think it is "strictly" gay. It just falls into the category of fetish. To which I say indulge and plywood is cheap in Chinatown..."

I have no idea what kind of places glory holes exist in Japan, but here in the USA, and specifically in SFO maybe, they are pretty much 100% gay oriented...just think about where you find them...mens rooms...little to no chance of a woman being on the other side...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta Be a Troll.............first Place....shouldn't you be a little more careful about unprotedted sex. I don't put a flash lite in the mouth of every girl I go with but I have a far beter view opf what I'm doiong by looking at it before hand....

Gays like that kind of stuff...great...and get HIV as well....

There's been a tiny hetero "glory hole revival" as some Internet Web sites push the concept. The woman who operates the site (or at least fronts for it) will invite members to take part in "glory hole" scenes that are filmed for the site. It's a variation of the bukkake or oral gangbang that's so popular on the Web right now.

But as some posters have pointed out, it was, is and always will be mainly a gay thing.

EP

:devil:

Old Hippie said:

Yes, a fetish perhapes...or yet another way for "straight men" to deny they are getting blown by a dude...

"...So, based on Japan as my paradigm I don't think it is "strictly" gay. It just falls into the category of fetish. To which I say indulge and plywood is cheap in Chinatown..."

I have no idea what kind of places glory holes exist in Japan, but here in the USA, and specifically in SFO maybe, they are pretty much 100% gay oriented...just think about where you find them...mens rooms...little to no chance of a woman being on the other side...

the vast majority of glory holes in Japan are indeed a homosexual fetish, or a 'Mr Lady' which is the Japanese katoey pre or post op giving the bj.

"...the vast majority of glory holes in Japan are indeed a homosexual fetish, or a 'Mr Lady' which is the Japanese katoey pre or post op giving the bj. ..."

No, it's NOT GAY if you can't see them, or if you can't see them, and it is a Katoey on the other side in a dress...excuses excuses... :)

Guess it goes back to what you don't know... :dunno: Same as guys strolling around with post op trannies in bangers who think they've got a bird. But once they get in the "glory hole" or "lucky hole" I guess they are happy, and it is a matter of semantics.. haha. Whether it is gay or not is a topic open for debate.

Must say to sniffer guy that his statement about gay people getting AIDS because of practices is simply naive. The problem is so universal now that to segment it to a population is nonsense. BG's drop dead every year from it including one I knew at Soi Cowboy just a year and a half ago.

You don't need a glory hole for that.. just a 'jimmy hat' as Ice Cube might say, and then at least you'll be around for errr.. future glory? :grinyes:

Cheers,

the_numbers

Archived