Glory holes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick reply...

No glory hole experiences here, sorry, but I remember seeing them at the public toilet at the beach I grew up at, a pretty diverse place. The volleyball courts were next to the public restrooms, and the surfers were in the same area. About 100 yards away there was a demarkation line called the green wall where the gays would hang out, but they'd have to share the same restrooms and there were a lot of confrontations, some of them ugly. Some were in self defence, as in Cent's case (LOL) and some were provoked. But I often heard the sounds of BOOM-BOOM resonating out of that toilet and it wasn't the traditional boom-boom. One time some real flamer wearing a Tarzan outfit was targeted, and, if it wasn't so ugly I might have thought the beating he got was funny. Keep in mind, this was the 70's.

Shit, even my own brother once threw a bucket of fish guts across a gay bar there, I was present when my roomate catapulted water balloons from a cliff to the beach at those guys. Then there were the cases where the high school football team guys would go in the gay bar and get picked up and then beat the shit out of the guy.

Strange behavior. This was the late '70s.

The_Munchmaster said:
khunmi said: It would need to be a very thin piece of plywood as my dick wouldn't poke its head out the other side.

I tried the old gloryhole BJ once and the lass was very impressed, especially as the hole was in a 250mm cavity wall with 20mm plaster both sides!

What makes you so sure it was a woman on the other side?

"...Old Hippie's quote:

"Glory holes" as far as I know are almost always in gay venues. "

I do not know if the gay venues have glory holes, I never go to them. But at select swing clubs and at swinger's parties, they have them sometimes..."

I don't frequent gay bars much either, have been in 1-2 with my cousin, who is gay, and he calims almost all of them have a "wailing wall" or "Glory hole room" in the back...Likewise, figure the glory holes in MENES bathrooms, where only men go...so hence, it seems to be a gay thing, allows for anymous gay sex/denial and public sex, while seemingly private...Frankly, I fail to see thye turn on for a hetero guy...don't see how anyone could really enjoy it, as it is pretty much a hands off/high risk venture...maybe that's the thrill?

I think it is obviously psychological, the turn on, because you can't touch the person, or see them as they get you off :dunno: I mean a fair number of people pay to get whipped and chained up these days to get their rocks off.. so, it is not even that "special" or fetishized is it?

So, based on Japan as my paradigm I don't think it is "strictly" gay. It just falls into the category of fetish. To which I say indulge and plywood is cheap in Chinatown.

BTW, speaking a voyeuristic sexual activities (if sex through a piece of wood is related I'm not sure?) Baccara's ceiling show has been alot of fun lately. A friend of mine is now obsessed with the girls up there and their energetic bouncing bums. I argue that it is still nearly unbearable because of some of those awful remixes :help: I heard a Dr. Dre sample over one of those Thai disco beats recently.. yikes.

Cheers,

the_numbers

World Toilet Expo & Forum 2006, 16th - 18th November 2006, Bangkok, Thailand

Bangkok will host the second World Toilet Expo & Forum from 16 to 18 November 2006. With the theme, Happy Toilet, Healthy Life, the event will facilitate Thailand towards the progressive development and standardisation of public toilet service. It will promote awareness and participation from all sectors to help develop international standard public toilets and effective toilet management in the country.

A stimulating platform for networking, sharing of ideas, and sourcing solutions and innovations for the improvement of toilets and hygiene standards, the Expo will showcase the latest toilet-related trends, technologies and products. Featuring a wide range of products and services from leading industry names, the visitors will learn about the latest trends and innovations in the hygiene and toilet-related industries.

The Forum will be an excellent meeting opportunity for the exchange of information, ideas and know-how with international experts on toilet-related topics. A technical visit will also be organized to allow participants to gain insights into current and developmental trends of public toilets in Bangkok.

For more details, please visit http://worldtoiletexpo.com.

No comment.

Khwai

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I know kwaimaisabai it is all over the bloody Thai radio programs (Toilet Expo). Have you heard they are giving a prize to the "Best Toilet in Thailand" and voting is going on now.. :doah: Not going to touch the connotations.

I will say customer service is a real challenge here nationwide, often nonexistent, and it is no comfort to know that we've now got staff across the kingdom's priorities on polishing porcelain err.. cheap plastic.

BTW, I know none of the government bus stops will be winning :help: unless the Election Commission is handling the voting.

Oi ve.

the numbers

haha, if what gay friends have told me is any indication, the buff surfers and frat boys in your local beach house were probably some of the biggest customers on the "gay side" of the public toilet, though one at a time, not when they're in a group, when they have to maintain the "manly," gay-bashing image...

preahko

Archived