Survey: BG g/f or non BG g/f?

No, I am not joking. You have to take the good stuff with the bad. Nobody is perfect, and if you stay single until you meet someone with zero defects then you will get very lonely and/or very bored. So I won't make her angry or upset again. I made those mistakes once (or twice) and I learnt something.

The first time I met her in the bar I saw her wrists and I saw that she enjoyed male company, so I can't really complain. I should have known what I was getting into, and I am not perfect either. I have also been seen doing some butterflying... :-)

quote:

Originally posted by sanukdee:

Are you joking?!?

I think you could ask for a wife that doesn't slash her wrists and butterflies when she gets angry. Is that too much to expect?

sanukdee[/QB]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that trying/threatening/pretending to slash wrists was only a bargirl trait.

Unfortunately, all Thai females learn the art of psychological warfare aged 3 on Channel 3 & Channel 7 University.

I don't think too many foreign residents are all too embarrased to admit their gf is an ex bargirl. It's kinda obvious to other people anyway if you've been around Thailand for a while.

Most of the foreign people I know are having relationships/marriages with ex bargirls. A minority with 'regular' girls.

I'm in the minority group though; never had a relationship with a bargirl, though my first girlfriend came closest (background/status wise) working in a guesthouse when we met. That lasted only 2-3 months; after that only regular girls; I'm gradually working my way up to more and more hi-so girls. If I keep going at this rate I will date a princess by the time I'm 35. smile.gif" border="0

But they all (pretend to) try to slash their wirsts at some point or another. It's a token of love. At first it freaks you out and you lie awake shaking with a feverish headache all night, but after a few years you know you know the drill: still pretend to be shocked, then slap/shake them around a bit, followed by some caring attention and then threaten to kill them if they ever try to commit suicide again. smile.gif" border="0

I AM

The Millennium Man

I am married to a non BG. I grabbed her before she had the opportunity – she was 20 years old when we first met and 18 years later is still as good as new. A good lover, good mother and a good wife. She knows when she needs to give me more “free rein” without me even asking. It’s a wonderful life.

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Sorry to be so blunt but why dont you ask who is married/seeing a whore or non-whore...??

That's what they are in most countries...

Apologies for upsetting anyone, I wouldn't touch a B/G, whoops I mean whore, for anything other than what they are there for.

Cheers

Roger

Yes, that is what they are in most countries, but then this is not most countries.

Now can we get philosophical? What exactly makes a whore? Is it selling your body, or exchanging your dignity for something that might be more important at the time. I know lots of people who do not work in the sex scene and are really whores in the truest sense of the word.

Sorry to be so blunt but...Sounds like you're just not meeting the right people, b/g's, or if you like the term better, "whores". Maybe if you did you might be able to broaden your narrow minded attitude. laugh.gif" border="0 Guido.

Roger,

In most countries, whore-mongers are considered criminals and prosecuted. I fail to comprehend your self-rightousness, hypocritical view.

By the way, I'm sorry to be so blunt!

MakMak

quote:

Originally posted by MakMak:

Roger,

In most countries, whore-mongers are considered criminals and prosecuted. I fail to comprehend your self-rightousness, hypocritical view.

By the way, I'm sorry to be so blunt!

MakMak

Sorry, you seemed to have misunderstood me. I wasn't debating Thailands criminal law stytem as opposed to another countries system.

Just merely stating that a whore is a whore, if some people haven't got it in them to be able to admit visiting whores, then , by all means call them what you want. I guess, I should broaden my mind and start thinking as the whores around Kings Cross station in London as "RG's" (Railway girls)

smile.gif" border="0 No offence was meant as I said the first time...just my view ....

Cheers

Roger

Sorry to be so blunt but...Sounds like you're just not meeting the right people, b/g's, or if you like the term better, "whores". Maybe if you did you might be able to broaden your narrow minded attitude. laugh.gif" border="0

Sorry to have offended you, I have to admit that during my first few years in Thailand I wasn't meeting the right people. But, once I did start to meet the right "people" I also started to realise that "whores" are not right for me.

I have never said that they are not right for everyone, and I enjoy being the occasional "whoremonger" as much as the next man. It's just that I wouldn't risk taking a relationship further with a "whore" even if I did like her. Thats just my opinion and sorry its different to yours. This board would be very boring if we all agreed laugh.gif" border="0

Cheers

Roger

Roger

I agree, this board is about "sanuk". There are plenty of others about "relationships" with Thai girls. Honolulu's Thai-Falang for instance.

If a guy wants to marry a girl..... fine go do it. It was my opinion that this board is about "extra-marital" activities.

As I have stated earlier in this post, I wouldn't dream of marrying a BG/Whore, I don't mind visiting them though.

quote:

Originally posted by coquetislander:

I agree, this board is about "sanuk". There are plenty of others about "relationships" with Thai girls. It was my opinion that this board is about "extra-marital" activities. As I have stated earlier in this post, I wouldn't dream of marrying a BG

Actually, this is the "Relationships" topic. Why do you come here if you don't want a relationship? You and Roger don't have to repeat every day that my wife is a whore, I know it and I accept it. "Open ended prostitution" is a major part of the Thai adult entertainment scene, and it is the very reason that many of us go to Thailand.

quote:

Originally posted by KURT:

Actually, this is the "Relationships" topic. Why do you come here if you don't want a relationship? You and Roger don't have to repeat every day that my wife is a whore, I know it and I accept it. "Open ended prostitution" is a major part of the Thai adult entertainment scene, and it is the very reason that many of us go to Thailand.

Oh dear, seem to be hitting a bit of a sore point here.

I do go to "whores" for relationships but they don't often last longer than 12 hours at the most. And in my six and a half years here, not once was marriage mentioned during these encounters. As I keep saying, this is only my opinion, you have yours, so I am entitled to mine. And if I keep hearing "marriage disaster" stories day after day on this board, surely I can keep bringing up what I want to say too.

It balances things out.

You shouldn't take it so personally.But sincere apologies as you did.

Cheers

Roger

Archived