Survey: BG g/f or non BG g/f?

Just curious, to all the peoples who have decided to make thailand their home and have girlfriends/wifes here. Thought it would be interesting to see who you are paired with; Non BG, or BG(ex-BG)......

Personally, I've been here for just over 2 years and in that short time have had 3 live-in long termish relationships... 2 BG's and 1 Non BG..... all had good and bad points. What do you say?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non-drinking, non-smoking, non BG, with an MBA. Own house and car, excellent English and non-demanding parents.

I cannot imagine setting up home with a BG, they are much too "rough" for my liking.

If I wanted a wrist slashing, drug addicted, mentally scarred, well used girl, I would have stayed in England.

quote:

Originally posted by dan:

Just curious, to all the peoples who have decided to make thailand their home and have girlfriends/wifes here. Thought it would be interesting to see who you are paired with; Non BG, or BG(ex-BG)......

I think you'll get a lot more responses from guys who are involved in a long term relationship or marriage with a non-bar girl. Obviously, even though this is an "anonymous" posting board, lots of people here know each other and there are meetings at Woodstock every Friday night, so while I'm sure that if a guy did marry a bar girl and doesn't mind that his close friends and landlady might know all about it, he might not want to join in this discussion and "shout it from the rooftops" so to speak.

As far as my own marriage is concerned, I will say that my wife was working in a bar when we met and that is all I'd care to reveal in a forum like this. To say that she was dancing at King's Castle I, knows everyone from Pat Pong to Soi Cowboy and actually contributed some additions to "Every Trick In The Book" would be more than I'd like to divulge about her. I think she's terrific, we get along great and as I've said in other posts on this topic before, "different strokes for different folks." BTW, weve known each other for two and a half years and have been living together for the past two, married for one.

Sure, some b/g's are no good. OK, a lot might be n/g. Just the same, you can find all the n/g, heartless non-bar girls you want also, in Bangkok or any where else you'd care to look for that matter.

Final comment -- All it takes is one. One good one, bar or non bar, can make a great vacation or, if you stay together, maybe a great life. On the other hand if you pick wrong, it doesn't matter if she's worked in a bar or not, you'll just be shit outta luck, and that's it.

Good luck and you be happy now, Guido.

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Sorry to be so blunt but why dont you ask who is married/seeing a whore or non-whore...??

That's what they are in most countries...

Apologies for upsetting anyone, I wouldn't touch a B/G, whoops I mean whore, for anything other than what they are there for.

Cheers

Roger

I am living upcountry with an ex-BG. She had two years of schooling and thought that the Earth was flat(!) when we met, she slashes her wrists when she gets upset, most of her friends are whores and drug addicts, she butterflies when she don't get her weekly allowance, she makes $100 phone calls daily if allowed, etc...

What can I say, I love her head over heels. We have been together for seven years and have two adorable daughters. She's an absolutely wonderful cook. She cleans the house and keeps my stuff perfectly organized, like I couldn't do if my life depended on it. She sings and play the guitar when I need some cheering up. She's still incredibly sexy at 29 and my friends envy me, even those who know her background.

I couldn't ask for a better wife, and that's a fact!

Kurt,

You wrote...

"... she slashes her wrists when she gets upset, most of her friends are whores and drug addicts, she butterflies when she don't get her weekly allowance, she makes $100 phone calls daily if allowed, etc...

I couldn't ask for a better wife, and that's a fact!"

Are you joking?!?

I think you could ask for a wife that doesn't slash her wrists and butterflies when she gets angry. Is that too much to expect?

sanukdee

Archived