Survey: BG g/f or non BG g/f?

Kurt

Still with Roger on this, I come to Thailand to be with my girlfriend so I do have a relationship. I keep the sanuk seperate, just as I have done in England, Turkey and The Khyrghyz Republic. I have never met a man in any other country who knowingly wed a whore. Why here it defies logic?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by coquetislander:

I have never met a man in any other country who knowingly wed a whore. Why here it defies logic?

Because the prostitutes in LOS are the best on the planet. I wouldn't consider a long term relationship with a pro in any other country either, but these ladies are special. There are several books on the subject, if you really want to understand.

Kurt

I KNOW that, I've read the books (feature in one of them). I'm just saying that good though the prostitutes are they are just that. By all means avail yourself of the service but I'll stick with an equally pretty and far better equipped to please me non BG.

However I agree with you when playing away from home here is where it's at. There really is no need to marry one and support her family for ever and a day.

Yes, I will have to agree with the CONDOMKING on this one. A BG (as we refer to them) is not the same as a 'whore' back home. Here many are just normal girls from a poor and uneducated background with no means to find the funds to support them and their family...... Let's not all cry about their woes but that is the basis of their needing to enter that scene.. Once in and having been around a while things can change dramatically, sure. But I refuse to generalise about these girls as many do. You just have to be discerning enough to meet the right ones wink.gif" border="0

cheers and thanks again for the comments.

'Good' thai girls are generally too sheltered from life as far as I've seen. Sure, some have studied and lived abroad for a brief period but many in my eyes are still rather adolescent at the age of 25 (this is the age i like).......

so, I hand it back to you.....cheers

dan

Agree with the political correct terms.

BG says enough, no need to use more powerful terms for something we are all well aware off. History is something no-one will ever forget, but does not have to be smashed in your face all the time. This board is about having a good time, isn't it??

quote:

Originally posted by think1stbkk:

BG says enough, no need to use more powerful terms for something we are all well aware off.

Indeed. BarGirl is not only PC, it is also a more precise description of her profession. Whore/Prostitute is a label you could put on most females on this planet, considering that the typical divorce everywhere is blamed on "financial difficulties."

Roger, I am sorry to hear that you have never had a bargirl propose to you. Perhaps you should try a new cologne? laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by KURT:

Indeed. BarGirl is not only PC, it is also a more precise description of her profession. Whore/Prostitute is a label you could put on most females on this planet, considering that the typical divorce everywhere is blamed on "financial difficulties."

Roger, I am sorry to hear that you have never had a bargirl propose to you. Perhaps you should try a new cologne?
laugh.gif" border="0

Now we're getting somewhere, It's not that there is a difference between a "BG" and a Whore...It seems that some of you don't like it when someone mentions the word "whore". It seems a little to close to home? Well, I for one am quite happy to say that I frequent whores in Thailand.

As for Bargirl being a more accurate description of their job, I agree. A girl who works in a "bar" gets a guy to buy her a drink then offers her body for sale!!!(Sounds a bit like a whore though)

Whoring never was and never will be PC. But it's nice to have the option of being un-PC every now and again.

Kurt, Which cologne do you recommend? Did yours go down on one knee??? Sounds oh so romantic.

I have had a few go down on one knee but as I said marriage wasn't their intention. laugh.gif" border="0

Roger

Archived