hotel between Suk soi 4-9

Partyguy

Can somebody please help me find the name of this hotel?

It is on the opposite side of Sukhumvit as the Nana hotel, so the same side as Ambassador and Amari boulevard etc. If you are walking down Sukhumvit soi 9, 8, 7 downwards it is on your right hand side so you turn right down the soi and it is about 100 yards in. It has a nice looking lobby that is quite modern yet simple. somewhere between soi4-9 . I apolagize for the lack of description but when im in town I never remember to get the name.

If anyone has a little bit of time on there hands and are in that area please take note of the name and when I get into town the beers are on me !!

here is a list of places it is not....

Woraburi

Nanatai

Nana

Royal ivory nana resort

Majestic suites

Royal benja

Bel aire princess

Amari boulevard

Bangkok sahara

some of these hotels are on the wrong side of the street but I listed them anyways..

Havent stayed there, but did check it out about 3 weeks ago, it looks ok, nothing to flash, but neat and tidy, it has a bath which i really like, and depending which side, the view is of soi 11, or soi 11/1.

The rate they gave me at that time was 1059baht/night. Sorry i cant remember wether that was with or without breakfast.

I have stayed at the "Grand Business Inn" twice. Nice hotel, good price, new rooms, and clean. It has no pool or free breakfast, but good food available at the restaurant. The safe deposit box is near the front desk and a pain in the A** to take your stuff out and then put away again, I'd prefer to have an in-room safe. Overall IMO a good inexpensive hotel, if thats what your looking for, I'd recommend it. :elephant:

Archived