sending money

allatsea2000

So let me get this straight. You never have an "off nite" where you don't take lady to your room for boom boom???? Evey single night you arfe in Thailand you fuck.....I will admit that my 80 count included day time shots. Like for a few days after arrival I wake up early so I don;t want some smelly lil whore in my room. I'll slip into the pool to refresh, read a book, watch TV, go out for a very early morning stroll. BTW, I never will pick up some whore just leaving her trickl for a morning sexploit. Never......I have gone to Morning Night and BF's at 10:30am and them again at 10pm. I do like you style with the red bull.....When I'm on the hunt its Red Bull and Vodkaand my sexerupper of choice is Cialas ..Seesm, for me, to be more resisgtant to Booze and I like the softness of the high with Red Bul ratgher than vit V. I had a 36 hour run on V a few years rerulting in a nast headache which required to strong pain pills pyutting and end to hard on for 12 hours..............I miss a day as a rest. It is just fine for me expecially as I'll hit the big 60 next year most guys would be happy with a weekly wank

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived