sending money

allatsea2000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I send my ex GF money, or give it to her in person if i ever go up country say hello. Im actualy helping out with a few things for her, money wise. It was my idea, im happy to help get her on her feet and wouldnt care less if i found out she had a Thai BF in her village.... Fuck it, even a skint ferang BF wouldnt bother me, she is my ex after all, not my business. She's just a friend now, and im happy to help for the next couple months till her plans are materialised and she is on her feet.

Jai dee mark mark lads, me. Jai dee mark mark.

Ok bit of an honesty post here.

So how many of you guys, are sending money to your loved one, or have sent money

We should perhaps add: "and believed her - or wanted to - when she said she had really stopped going with other guys - every, literally, fucking night!"

My hunch: even if every guy on this board didn't sponsor or stopped sponsoring BGs, there are 10 other guys that have never even heard of nanaplaza.com or stickman that would continue to do so.

I think this is case where technology gives BGs the edge. Sure, you can get some pretty straight information on how sponsorship is almost always a scam from sites such as this on the web, but that requires a bit of effort and thought, and, on balance, it is no match to the make believe "girlfriend experience" that the instant access of cheap mobile telephone calls provide.

We have all seen that instant cash transfer site that is advertised in our favorite latrines - the ones in bars - throughout Thailand. You know, that site that offers to make it easier to transfer money from your wallet to her (or her Thai boyfriend/husband's) Thai bank account. I wonder which site gets more hits: the easy cash transfer site or this one? Anyway of checking?

A thought: maybe nanaplaza.com should also start advertising in latrines. Or maybe we should just take out our pens when no one is looking and add words to easy money transfer advert along the lines of "but check www.stickmanbangkok.com or www.nanaplaza.com on the reality of your make believe relationship before you transfer a single dime, chump!" No, that would be wrong. ::

Archived