Quiz nights

itsmedave

So the one reason I sign another contract to stay in Bangkok is so that I can have my weekly opprotunity to embarrass myself and disgrace my family name at these quiz nights.

So, last week, Rodney cancels the Londoner for some silly Songkran thing, then this week BOTH the Dubliner and Bull's Head quizzes on Tues/Wed are cancelled (because of that ridiculous rigged election where the candidates aren't allowed to tell the voters what they stand for?!?!?!?) forcing me to live the ultimate nightmare and STAY HOME! AHHHGHGHG

From what I hear the Bull's head will be next Wednesday instead and the Londoner next Tuesday. Good thing too, as I'm almost at the point where I get my self confidence back (and nobody wants that)

Hope to see you there.

And do not forget the NPF2 secret weapon has arrived from the Philippines! If only he remembers to come back to Bangers from Kantaralak...

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Dave, last Londoner was not cancelled for Songkran. There was a wake being held there and Rodney thought it best to not disturb them.

Limbo, you are always more than welcome to join us!

Well, anyone reading this is welcome to join us -- if we have too many folks, we can start a third team. It has certainly been done before and we all sit pretty much together anyway, so no big deal.

Cheers,

SD

I'll come down to the bulls head, I used to years ago love the quiz nights, but I like them weekly, I like the buulls head, but the londoner sucks.

I guess I am spoilt by the pub quiz nights back in Aus which are everynight at some pub near you (The advantage of a beer swelling nation of idiots) plus you get some great prizes plus they are very very free!

DOG

Archived