Living with a Thai Girl - My Hump

Nervous_Dog

My Hump, My hump, a groovy song by the black eyed peas that I think was very very rude lyrics.

But to the Thais, it was a favourite!

I always visit the village during Songkran and one of the highlights for everyone is my collection of VCD and DVD Video mixes.

All the groovy songs with videos attached some original some just a bunch of cute Thai girls dancing.

Everyone loves these and especially the young kids aged 3/4/5 who all practise dancing.

My neice is amasing, 4 and she I am sure could easily be a professional.

But the hit was Jing-Joe and "My Hump"

It was constantly requested, by both JJ and everyone else.

I would have a line up of 3/4/5 years all dancing to it.

I asked JJ why was this so special?

"Because it MY SONG!"

"Your Song?"

"Yes - My hump, My Hump, my little babies hump"

• 2 weeks later...

You suppose ND they know what it means? BG (Burma Girl) loves it but understands exactly what it is about. I had to buy her the CD to stop her from singing it. Wonder what the response would have been if she sang " my camel toe.....my camel toe...etc"

I can't stand this song, but it's everywhere and you can't escape it. It's my #1 girls' ringtone, it's in the bars, and so on. I'll gladly swap it for a time not so long ago when the chicken dance and the ketchup song were in vogue.

"...It was constantly requested, by both JJ and everyone else.

I would have a line up of 3/4/5 years all dancing to it.

I asked JJ why was this so special?..."

You and JJSushi were out partying together? are you going behind my back again, you swore never to see him again! you bastard! you Si Saket guys are all alike!!

Btw, not sure I know the song...

Archived