eden club???

preahko

I know there are a lot of folks who worship this place, and I hate to enter the highly emotional fray, but....I spend a fair amount of time on soi 7/1, and I have to ask...

I've walked that place a million times, and I have *never* seen a girl sitting outside who wasn't a total fucking dog...what gives??

granted, short-time is not my thing...never ever done it...but what's the fascination with this place? or do all the hot girls go really, really early??

for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I did a girl who works there before, but I met her at one of the under-the-counter after hours places, on sukhumvit 4*, about two years ago...one of those "you could bounce a dime off her midsection" bodies, but otherwise, hardly inspiring...though I guess I can't complain for 1,000 long time...

preahko

I'm with you mate. But I also understand the attraction for the target market. Guys on holiday have neither the time nor inclination to try to find that sort of thing on their own. So they will sacrifice some in the looks department for performance.

Living here, I on the other hand enjoy the hunt for the perfect hottie threesome :D

Cheers,

SD

There's a fairly simple answer to this conundrum that appears to confound some rather small minds on several boards: the most attractive ladies at Eden don't often sit outside. Their services are much in demand and if you want to see them, you usually have to be there at 12.45 p.m. for the first line-up of the day. Even then, several of the most popular ladies will have been booked in advance or be away on long-term assignments. There is a staff of 40 ladies at Eden, how many do you see sitting outside at one time? Five? Six?

Another factor - not all the ladies who sit outside are providers at Eden. Some are maids, others are acquaintances, etc of the Eden ladies. Remember, Eden isn't a go-go bar, it doesn't use "hello girls" to try to encourage customers to come inside.

For those with initiative and an understanding of how the Eden Club works, there's no need to sacrifice looks for performance.

EP

:devil:

Here's a conundrum for you. If you advise people in how to better properly use Eden's services then you will have more competition in getting your girl. If you don't advise people then the service you enjoy so much won't be getting as good buisness and you want to make sure that it stays open for you :p

hi preahko

Sorry if by NOT answering your DELIBERATELY PROVOCATIVE thread , i am not playing YOUR game

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Re: Man at Work]

#487723 - 11/04/2006 19:04

So I wonder if Marc will continue to support NanaPlaza.com board. Might be a good idea since many people here are giving him good free advertizing.

[Re: whosyourdaddy]

22:34

I notice that the Nightlife forum doesn't have a sponsor anymore

[Re:whosyourdaddy]

- 12/04/2006 14:14

So I wonder if Marc will continue to support NanaPlaza.com board.

hi whosyourdaddy

this will be my successor in August who will have to take this decision

it will be HIM who will have to answer and not me

enjoy Songkran Guys

see you

marc

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Should we really spend money advertizing on this board with answers like that ???

Lusty

OH NO!Not another Eden thread

PhilAnders

journeyman

OH NO! Not another bloody boring Eden thread.

see you

Marc

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Should we really spend money advertizing on this board with answers like that ???

Lusty

OH NO!Not another Eden thread

PhilAnders

journeyman

OH NO! Not another bloody boring Eden thread.

see you

Marc

just a joke, mate. just a joke. :)

Archived