eden club???

preahko

Evel_Penivel said:

Their services are much in demand and if you want to see them, you usually have to be there at 12.45 p.m. for the first line-up of the day.

Kee-rist, that sounds like more work than a fuckin' job! Up to you, but for me, why bother?

As I said, I totally understand why people like the place, but it is just NOT for me. I've been there, tried it and it was a fine experience. But just not one I would repeat as long as I live in Asia. If I was on holiday, it might be different. However I do tell friends here on holiday to go there if I think they are looking for what Eden has on offer.

That makes me small minded and/or an Eden basher? So be it, cuz I really do not give a shit what anyone thinks about me...but that is a very weird deffo of "small-minded" and "basher."

Regards,

SD

I'm not really qualified to make a judgement, as I've NEVER availled myself of the services offered by this establishment.

To be totally honest, I'm not likely to either.

If I want a 3some....with toys, I can go to my Hotel room with any number of willing participants that SD & I have "interviewed" .........as late as last week.

2 Bars in particular spring to mind........Sunday lunch, for example, produced some mighty fine candidates.......we'll just delete the Red Indian look a like (not a racist remark, simply descriptive) and it would have been perfect, till the little one passed out from too many lady drinks !!!!

A mere few steps down the road also has huge potential and some of the things I was offered there, as late as last Saturday, made me wish the next 3 weeks (till I get back) would pass in an instant....555

At the end of the day we all make choices to accommodate our individual needs.

Whatever floats your boat !!

Cheers Dumsoda

It is surprising the number of people that bash Eden Club have never been inside the Club. I have been there several times. I have arrived several times later in the day and Marc has told me to either wait because all the nice looking girls have been picked or to come back tomorrow.

Yes the Club has a cleaning lady. And yes she sometimes sits out in front.

I find Eden Club to be out of the my price range most of the time, but I must admit that Marc can put on a show that is always 100% of what you want it to be, which is something nobody else can make claim to. I have brought several people to the club to show them what Bangkok has to offer. Actually, not seeing the Eden Club would in of itself be a major distraction of the tour. Those that I have brought to the club have all been surprised that such a place exists. The Eden Club flavor is something that was fairly common once a long time ago, but today, Eden clubs stands as one last remaining domino. Marc has held true to his promise of providing first rate intertainment with a guarantee.

Bangkoktraveler said:

I find Eden Club to be out of the my price range most of the time, but I must admit that Marc can put on a show that is always 100% of what you want it to be, which is something nobody else can make claim to.

What does he charge? Just curious. :sex:

-OT

<<If I want a 3some....with toys, I can go to my Hotel room with any number of willing participants that SD & I have "interviewed" >>

Yeah! Last time I go to your hotel with you and SD to play with your "LEGO" blocks!

I am am NEVER going to look at a "mechano" set the same!

Warning Warning don;t share your toys with SD and DS

TwiddleDumb and TwiddleDee I call them now!

DOG

He's a lucky bloke, that DS. He even got to spend last Friday afternoon with "Avatar Girl." Considering all the boys who want to jump her bones, someone had to look after her while I was working and she was not...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cheers,

SD

Nervous_Dog said:

Yeah! Last time I go to your hotel with you and SD to play with your "LEGO" blocks!

I am am NEVER going to look at a "mechano" set the same!

Warning Warning don;t share your toys with SD and DS

TwiddleDumb and TwiddleDee I call them now!

DOG

The look on your face when 'the Bitch" you brought along wanted to try out the Strap - on ...........was priceless.

Nervous_Greyhound.... me thinks.......lol

Cheers....... Twiddle / "Diddle" Dumb Soda

suadum said:

He's a lucky bloke, that DS. He even got to spend last Friday afternoon with "Avatar Girl." Considering all the boys who want to jump her bones, someone had to look after her while I was working and she was not...

Cheers,

SD

Lucky.....my ass !!!!

I really did want "to look after her".....reckon another 20 minutes and it was a done deal.....

Then YOU arrived to spoil my wicked plans....sheeeeet

Still, now I have contact details....so there's always next visit....hehehehe.... 20 days and counting.

Nah....I wouldn't do it you.....really......trust me....honest....would I lie to you.....true...hehehehehe

Archived