Please help... I am desperate!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get away from this woman. Head for Khao san Rd and spend a few days just vegging out amongst a LOT of westerners. If your that scared of her do it while she's asleep. Then get your life back in order.

quote:

Posted by chocolat Steve

If you can, and others can advise if this is a good idea, notify the main police of her. Trump her so speak and at least its on record that she has threatened you. Make an official report including her stating that she knows corrupt cops. ALSO, if you are still a citizen of your mother country, be it America, England, wherever, notify the embassy and provide a statement also. Just in case it comes to fruition that she has you arrested, God forbid, its on record with the police and the embassy and this may help in case you're arrested.

This is excellent advice I think.

There are good cops around and I'm sure they will be very sympathetic towards your plight.

Some years ago I had a Thai girl wave a kitchen knife at me. I said to her "if you're gonna do it then make a good job of it because I'll take your head off if you don't"

She put the knife down when she could see I wasn't pissing about.

In another incident (different girl) she threatened to kill herself and held a razor blade over her wrist. I told her to go outside in case she spilled blood on the rug and carried on reading the newspaper. I believe she's still alive.

99% of 'em ain't got the balls!!!

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

[QB]Somewhere along the line, you have shown this Thai woman that you are afraid of her and now she's milking it. She smells your fear.

At the end of the day, it's all bullshit threats (planting yabaa, and calling up bent cops). Call her bluff and tell her to go and get the cops. At least if she does go out, you're free to leg it.

Just out of interest, I showed this thread to my Thai girlfriend. She gave a haughty sneer and said "no Thai woman would turn into someone like that unless you'd done something really bad to her"

Sorry Tropic, her words not mine. I feel sorry for you I really do, but my answer is to stand up to her. Reasoning things out isn't going to work with this woman.

Actually, Spirit's plan is pretty good and worth considering.

------------------------

I agree with you, except on one thing. Your g/f would hardly have full knowledge of the human psyche, even thai. Thai girls can be notoriously destructive, without any consideration of the consequences. i had my room ransacked twice and i did not do anything but having pictures of girls i had met years ago. It seems some girls feed their anger on many bad incidents in their life, then keep it inside, and when they start being worked out on something that brushes them wrong about you (usually during "that" time of the month), better start hiding the China. Jealousy will do that for them. Not all, but examples surely abound.

BKKPhil is having it right. Most of her threats, she will not do, i doubt the police will not smell a fish there, if called upon. No need to bring the "police is corrupt" in the topic. I think you have to stop dealing/arguing with her, it's easy if you don't own the place you live in. The guys are right, Do not fear her, if you have done nothing bad, act in a way she will not be able to harass, abuse and stalk you, most likely go some other city for a while. IMO, she is just desperate, the one in fear, and using her last recourses. Do not let your emotions get you in a blackmailed position, women play that game too good.

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

IMO, she is just desperate, the one in fear, and using her last recourses. Do not let your emotions get you in a blackmailed position, women play that game too good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would say that Pattaya127 has hit the nail on the head. If you need someone to talk to let me know and I will send you my number. Sometimes just talking is a big help. I can't say it will be helpfull talking to me cos I'm probably as fucked as the rest of them on here.

this reminds me of the usual "denial, anger then acceptance" human pattern, except with thai girls it's:

denial, anger, denial, anger, anger, $$, anger, $$, anger, $$ then acceptance....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you forgot LOTS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ before acceptance.

Pretty good posts though Very true I would say.

I agree with most of what has been said on this topic but believe strongly, the monies running out and she is shitting herself. Yes farang can get set up by the police but she can just go " he bad man go put him in monkey house" even if she knows someone. My advice being in Pattaya for 3 years is goto the tourist police just so there is a report in writing. Then move sure but don't run. I wont point exactly where but if you go to a few gogo's and try to work out who the thai boss is, buy him a drink, talk about business try and get him as a friend, he will ask do you have a lady and then let it all out asking for advice. I have done this b4 when I was new to pattaya and got a problem with a farang sorted. It may cost you but at the end of the day it's who you know in pattaya. If you do have a big problem let me know and I will email you direct of a certain offical you could have a chat with.

Regards to the other board members g/f saying you must have done something a) a thai will never slag there own in a situ like this it's always the farangs fault and b fact the longer you keep them the longer it takes to get rid of her. Also I know some wont agree but you could just pay her off, 20 or 30000 baht, and stay out of her way.

GOOD LUCK

Archived