Please help... I am desperate!!

You don't seem to be responding to PM's or Posts. Are you still alive???

I agree with these guys. Just get the hell away, if you can. Living in a sh*tty place is better than living in heaven with this chick.

If you cannot leave, I do recommend going on the offensive. She is digging being able to terrorize you. I would get her near the tourist police, and then grab her arm and drag her ass into the station and tell them that she has threatened you with violence and bogus drug set-ups. That should get her attention.

I also would make it clear to her that many influential people in the community are aware of the situation. A girl who wanted to do harm to me "chickened out," because I worked for a very large foreign company in LOS, and she knew that any scheme she could muster would have to withstand a great deal of visibility, and also attention from outside the little corrupt fiefdom of Pattaya.

Note--This girl understands you well, but she does not understand how influential other nearby sympathetic foreigners may or may not be. It is a question mark to her, and a big risk factor to her. Exploit this.

But, as I first said, you should cut your losses, and just get the hell away, if you can. Don't trust many Thais to help you. Good luck. Let us know how you are doing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion, you should go to the police, make a statement, ask them to accompany you to your residence while you clear out. go to bangkok, move around several times in taxis, take the bus to pattaya. check in the pattaya mail newspaper for vacancies at yensabai condo or view talay condo. live your life for yourself, never, ever, let them move in with you.

Hello again everyone,

Firstly, thank you all for your support and encouragement. Over the last few days I have been feeling like I am going to crack up, and your helpful words and encouragement have stopped this from happening.

Seems the majority of opinion is that I should grab my passport, wallet etc, and get the hell out of here right now. That is good advice and if I were a young guy, just starting out in life, I would not hesitate.

This is not so easy for a middle-aged guy like me. I have recently moved into a house, signed a rental contract and paid a hefty deposit to the owner. I have a house full of furniture, TV, computer, electrical goods... in fact everything I have in my life is in that place.

And I have a dog to take care of.

I am NOT well off and I don't have the money to start all over again. So you see, even though getting out right now is excellent advice, it is not so easy in these circumstance. However, if it comes to the crunch...

I have learned a very expensive lesson here about TG relationships. I know it is something I will have to resolve by myself. But I will keep you posted with what I decide to do and what is the outcome.

Thanks again. It is good to know that when a farang is in trouble, there are others out there he can share his thoughts with... and have their support.

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

'Just out of interest, I showed this thread to my Thai girlfriend. She gave a haughty sneer and said "no Thai woman would turn into someone like that unless you'd done something really bad to her".'

I don't buy that at all. I think your girlfriend is being patriotic, trying to protect the reputation of Thai womanhood.

Some Thai women can be extremely vindictive and vicious if things don't go their way. I've experienced it myself, and my fault was rather that I treated them too well, and they though they had me dangling from their little finger. They hadn't, and it got them pretty mad.

TropicNights, you have to do what any Thai man would have done long ago in your situation - run away from the witch! (substitute w for b, if you will). For escape plans see the prior posts. Once you have settled down (mentally and otherwise), never ever waste another thought on her. And don't let this experience scare you off Thai women in general; there are many good ones out there, but maybe you have to be a bit more discriminating and careful in your selection process.

quote:

Posted by DB

The dog complicates things. It's likely more loyal than the woman and is worthy of more consideration. But don't martyr yourself for a canine.

Dogs are more loyal than any human (can you tell I'm a great dog-lover) Now I know there's a dog involved I feel even more sorry for you Tropic.

I bet this Thai girl even kicks your dog when you're not looking. Any girl kicks either of my dogs and they better keep on running....fast.

Is she a good looker or what? I love the fire cats, the craziest one I've had tried to shoot me, thank christ I practice firearms safety and it was unloaded.

Knives,hammers, screw drivers, I've had all that sort of shit thrown or stabbed at me, the worst is when they start screaming, it just gets louder and shriller and gives me the shits big time.

Don't move because of her, when she's out pack her shit and throw it out the door, she'll go off her brain but it's got to happen sooner or later, bring some mates around with some beers and make a day of it,better still invite some security blokes or coppers over for the piss up.

Hi TropicNights,

I first read your story yesterday, and my first reaction was, "Get a hell out of there". But now when I have followed the story on the board, I notice that you have invested in a house and have a dog to take care of. Then the problem are so much harder to solve. But taking it to easy with a "Ba" thai girl is not an good idea either.

I don´t want to scare you, but this happend to a friend of mine when he had a "Ba" BG for a couple of years ago. He loved this girl, but she was to deep into the BG mentality, so she diden´t belive him being fathfull. She was jelous , followed him and thretend him all the time, and at one point it got so rough that he moved to a diffrent place, telling nobody where he went. well, ín the evening when he was ready to get to bed, the door was kicked in, and two thaiguys with guns appeard..... this crazy girl was behind them, telling him that he would be dead now, if he would have any other girl there. what to say, my friend almost shit his pants and leaved the country asp.

This things doesent happend common,thanks god for that, but I just wanted to make a point how it can be, and deal with the matter seriously.

Now, back to your situation, Can you leave your dog to someone you know for a while, and then change locks in your house so your "lady" not be abel to have any access to it. Then I would follow Spirit_of_town´s advice to get away with cab, and make many stops on the way to make it hard to follow you. Stay then some month in a diffrent place, this will not solve your problem, but atleast you will be away and think what to do. The guys on this board might come up with a solution.... and who knows, maybe she is gone when you decide to come back.

Good luck, and act careful......

TropicNights,

We have a saying here in Western Europe. It goes like that

BETTER AN END IN HORROR THAN A HORROR WITHOUT END

Can money be more important than your peace of mind? Get all the receipts's of your buying the furniture, deposit for the rent etc. and get out there. You can still claim for those belongings of yours later on.

Life is too short to waist it for such a bitch (sorry).

Wish you luck.

Ma69hal

TN,

Can you lease your "furnished house?" Then, live in a shit one-room hotel room for a while? The money situation would then be a wash.

Two more notes: the Pattaya police department has numerous part-time employees. My company hired a driver that was a part time cop. Guys like that could be great, cheap bodyguards, for when the sh*t hits the fan. Secondly, the more money you give this monster, the more flexibility she is going to have in terrorizing you. You won't be able to buy her out of stalking you. Money flow is just going to add fuel to her flames. Okay, I just thought of a third point--probably my only real great piece of advice. Buy a f*cking fire extiguisher and smoke detector!!!!! (and, try to not let her realize that you have done so). mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

Archived