Please help... I am desperate!!

TropicNights,

Someone "Janne" <aajinomoto@hotmail.com>" posted your (?) story onsoc.cult.thai neusgroup on 23 july at 18.49 under the tread "Not an other two weeks tourist...!!!

I don't like this and just want to inform you.

the text ends with (and looks like a joke):

>mess in the first place. But I

>need some *sensible* advice on what to do right >now... today.

>I am desperate. Please help!!

>COPYRIGHT @ STUPAT ONLY, if a cheat >contact MR SEX TOURIST DR.

>JOKER...........

>Bye again,

>Janne

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like "Mr." Janne is getting fed up with having to survive on Yankees' sloppy seconds. Bring out the violin music for "Mr." Janne. But, that's all he's going to get.

Good catch, Thalenoi. wink.gif" border="0

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

TropicNights,

If I were you I would leave her silently (and of course quickly!!!), go to the next airport and leave Thailand for a while, and this very secretly and QUICKLY!

If it is true that she knows some corupt policemen then they might put some drugs under your bed and then the police might search after you. you then are registered and when you want to leave by plain, they get you at the airport controle. So you must be faster then them and leave Thailand very quickly for a while. From outside, I think,

it should be possible to find out if you are wanted by the Thai authorities or not. Then after a while you can decide to come back to thailand (or not).

my best wishes to you

Guys,

I have so much trouble with "us" dumbing ourselves down to the level of Thai bgs. This wrist slashing/suicide threatening behavior is the most immature and transparent manilpulation. Has anyone known a bg to committ suicide over a farang? What would the motive be? A broken heart? Don't kid yourself. Loss of face? Don't think so. And if one was dumb enough to do so..?

Zane May

Archived